The way the world is supposed to be?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Didn't ask but she did tell me a single glance at the rack of Infinite wisdom could drive a man to madness.

Alanis Morrisette doesn't have that nice of a rack. Isn't it ironic?

fzvl.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
“The world is not the way God intended it to be.”

I have heard this quote from preachers in recent years. If it has been said in the past, I haven’t noticed it.

I think I know what point the preachers are trying to make but I don’t agree with the statement.

I think the world is exactly as God intended, I believe he always intended humans to have to choose between good and evil.

Any thoughts for discussion?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
luke_banks_2-500x301.jpg

I have heard this quote from preachers in recent years. If it has been said in the past, I haven’t noticed it.

I think I know what point the preachers are trying to make but I don’t agree with the statement.

I think the world is exactly as God intended, I believe he always intended humans to have to choose between good and evil.

maxresdefault.jpg
320c6aff5dfdb68e_a.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

What kind of creator creates a being with the knowledge of understanding how limited they are?