They said they would hire me?

Z

ZQXC

They said they would always love me.

You're just out of a job, but I'm heartbroken.

Sonsofbitches

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was pretty good when the guy used two identities to talk to himself but when he added a third it was better yet.

Fedex Guy

Man, business is tough these days. Anyways, I'll go job hunting somewhere else. Wish me luck.

Then again, why would they put their applicants through all of that if they're simply going to be turned down without notification? Doesn't seem like a smooth place.

It's far from smooth!

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Fedex Guy

Is it bad that I hate "liking" a comment that upstate already liked?
It's like it's already been tainted.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's like that movie "Requiem for a Dream"... but with cardboard boxes... and Jennifer Connelly is a sweaty 250lb pederast. On the upside, there is still plenty of @$$ to @$$.
Can ya hear me...can ya see me...okay for work. Can ya hear me....can ya see me...okay for work....lmao. Such a good movie...

UPSGUY72

I asked for a follow-up on my application and said I did not receive a call back to start my training. HR said not everyone gets hired right away, which I understand, but my friend applied a while back and is now working at the same position. I really don't understand why they would hire him right away when my application long done.

You and a lot of other people applied for 1 or more open positions. They can't hire 10 people for 1 or 2 jobs. But on the other hand they can't interview just or 2 people either because some will say they don't want the job after they go to the interview or something will come up and they can't take the job or they just can't pass a back ground check.

So they interview a lot more people that they need and after the interview tell you they will call you back just like any other job. If they don't call you back your didn't make the cut or people in front of you got hired first and you where back up in case they quit.

Go back online to UPSJOBS.com and re apply.......

Akif Moreno

You and a lot of other people applied for 1 or more open positions. They can't hire 10 people for 1 or 2 jobs. But on the other hand they can't interview just or 2 people either because some will say they don't want the job after they go to the interview or something will come up and they can't take the job or they just can't pass a back ground check.

So they interview a lot more people that they need and after the interview tell you they will call you back just like any other job. If they don't call you back your didn't make the cut or people in front of you got hired first and you where back up in case they quit.

Go back online to........and re apply.......
Finally, a rational answer. Thanks a lot.

Akif Moreno

Go back online to ......and re apply.......

Do I re-apply with the same account I have on the site? It won't let me re-apply. All it says is:
Our system has retained the information you previously supplied

Or should I just make a completely new account?