Thinking of leaving Express for Ground.

Fragiledonthrow

I'm Starting to get Sick of all the bs at express. overload of p1s signing papers for not making service, no fulltime wrk etc etc.. Lets Hear it..:annoyed2: How Bad can ground really be. LOL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm Starting to get Sick of all the bs at express. overload of p1s signing papers for not making service, no fulltime wrk etc etc.. Lets Hear it..:annoyed2: How Bad can ground really be. LOL

You are kidding, right? I hope you like working for $11-$12 per hour, with no benefits. Express sucks, Ground sucks worse.

Fragiledonthrow

You are kidding, right? I hope you like working for $11-$12 per hour, with no benefits. Express sucks, Ground sucks worse.

​Thanks MrFedEx! Thats what i needed to hear. LOL, but what if the this contractor would offer same wage for the experience.. But i seriously doubt it from what im hearing....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Blah blah blah

Official Ground response? Actually, even if an ISP were going to offer more money, it couldn't be very much, because that would destroy the low-wage formula. If Ground drivers were suddenly all making $17 per hour, contractors would be dropping like flies because Fred would never allow the Ground wage structure to go that high. Is this really that hard for you to understand? What would you and bbsam be making if your drivers made that much? you'd be out of business.

bbsam

Staff member
Silly MFE. I do have drivers who make that much. But they are also the most productive drivers so it only makes sense.

vantexan

Silly MFE. I do have drivers who make that much. But they are also the most productive drivers so it only makes sense.

Wow, $17hr and no benefits for your most productive drivers! I never realized what a good deal you are giving them.