This dr facci is in deep

vantexan

This virus needs to be beaten we need the country back open we can not shut down the whole economy we need to beat this virus together as Americans china did this virus because they hated our economy the illuminati did this to us trump 2020 we need this economy back on
OMG, you have the virus!! Run! RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

dezguy

This virus needs to be beaten we need the country back open we can not shut down the whole economy we need to beat this virus together as Americans china did this virus because they hated our economy the illuminati did this to us trump 2020 we need this economy back on
Ahllan!

dmac1

What the bleep is wrong with you? The virus is not a hoax.

The left blaming trump for causing the virus is a hoax.

Do
You
See
the
DIFFERENCE ?
Democrats aren't blaming Trump for the virus- they are blaming him for his mixed messaging and slow response, and ignorance of the systems set up to deal with it.

Do you see the difference????????

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Democrats aren't blaming Trump for the virus- they are blaming him for his mixed messaging and slow response, and ignorance of the systems set up to deal with it.

No, he does not. Trump Defense Syndrome prevents accepting any negative facts regarding Orange Leader.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

You may very well have a legitimate complaint, but that's NOT what Dimocrats are saying.
You are actually the FIRST person I have seen with a grip of the situation.

dmac1

You may very well have a legitimate complaint, but that's NOT what Dimocrats are saying.
You are actually the FIRST person I have seen with a grip of the situation.

I think you may be seeing what people are saying democrats are saying, rather than listening directly, and you may be taking what one democrat says and assuming all democrats are saying the same thing. But the fact is that Trump literally did say that the virus was a hoax by the democrats at a rally just like the impeachment was a hoax. He literally told millions of his supporters that the virus was like the flu, when it is literally at least 10 times as deadly, and maybe 6 times more contagious, with the virus surviving up to 27 days, and with people being carriers for about the same amount of time, possibly without showing any symptoms.

Anyone with basic math skills should know that if someone can be contagious for almost 4 weeks, a two week quarantine is not enough, yet on March 22nd Trump said he wanted everything 'opened up' by Easter, because Easter is 'an important day' . Everyone on the planet knows Trump doesn't give a damn about Easter!!!!!!!!

And another republican, a governor, just said he was unaware until a couple days ago that someone could spread the virus without showing symptoms. People actually voted for a man who willfully remained totally ignorant of commonly known facts vital to saving lives. He failed at his most important job. The same applies to Trump. Trump chooses to ignore security briefings and relies on his staff instead of hearing first hand from experts. The NSC warned in November and again in February about the possibility of a pandemic, but Trump is blaming Obama!!!!!!

I guess in some worlds, if a single democrat had said that he was unaware that someone without symptoms could spread the disease, it would be proof to some that all democrats are stupid. So I guess if one republican says something proving his ignorance, I can say all republicans are ignorant. It has been known since at least January that people could be carriers without showing symptoms. The president has shown a great amount of ignorance, and as a leader, he should be among the most informed, not the least, and the same goes for every governor. People WILL die unnecessarily due to delays in stay-home orders, and the virus will be around longer as long as the 'leader' is suggesting that it is mild, and that people should get back to work ASAP and churches should be crowded. Encouraging ignorant actions is the problem democrats are concerned about, and I haven't heard a single democrat blame Trump for the virus- only blaming him for actions he hasn't taken soon enough.

And just because some old fool like Biden said Trump should not have shut down travel to China at the time Trump limited travel doesn't excuse Trump. Trump is president, not Biden. And by the time Trump limited travel, the virus was ALREADY in the US and was already widespread around the globe.

Telling the people it would miraculously disappear on its own without some drastic action was pure stupidity, and many of his followers listened to him, still do, and still scoff at the need to shut down to save lives.

With 3% of those known to be infected dying, and potentially 50% of the population getting infected, it is a potential 4 million deaths, although likely lower due to under reporting of asymptomatic cases. The actual death rate is probably a bit lower. If Trump can't do that math, and realize that even 1 million deaths would be worse than shutting down the country for a month, he does not deserve to be president, and everyone should be worried about his capacity to understand the most basic concepts.

People who can't see how ignorant Trump is, maybe because they are more ignorant, are a real problem for the future, and in the past would have been Darwinned out of the gene pool. But nowadays, even the ignorant and truly live long enough to breed and vote, so here we are.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"This is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?

www.snopes.com

Snopes gave Trump's statement a "50/50", but I thought it was pretty clear that he was trying to push the hoax narrative, especially touting the "15 people" crap.

He's incredibly dangerous, because he's absolutely ignorant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think you may be seeing what people are saying democrats are saying, rather than listening directly, and you may be taking what one democrat says and assuming all democrats are saying the same thing. But the fact is that Trump literally did say that the virus was a hoax by the democrats at a rally just like the impeachment was a hoax. He literally told millions of his supporters that the virus was like the flu, when it is literally at least 10 times as deadly, and maybe 6 times more contagious, with the virus surviving up to 27 days, and with people being carriers for about the same amount of time, possibly without showing any symptoms.

Anyone with basic math skills should know that if someone can be contagious for almost 4 weeks, a two week quarantine is not enough, yet on March 22nd Trump said he wanted everything 'opened up' by Easter, because Easter is 'an important day' . Everyone on the planet knows Trump doesn't give a damn about Easter!!!!!!!!

And another republican, a governor, just said he was unaware until a couple days ago that someone could spread the virus without showing symptoms. People actually voted for a man who willfully remained totally ignorant of commonly known facts vital to saving lives. He failed at his most important job. The same applies to Trump. Trump chooses to ignore security briefings and relies on his staff instead of hearing first hand from experts. The NSC warned in November and again in February about the possibility of a pandemic, but Trump is blaming Obama!!!!!!

I guess in some worlds, if a single democrat had said that he was unaware that someone without symptoms could spread the disease, it would be proof to some that all democrats are stupid. So I guess if one republican says something proving his ignorance, I can say all republicans are ignorant. It has been known since at least January that people could be carriers without showing symptoms. The president has shown a great amount of ignorance, and as a leader, he should be among the most informed, not the least, and the same goes for every governor. People WILL die unnecessarily due to delays in stay-home orders, and the virus will be around longer as long as the 'leader' is suggesting that it is mild, and that people should get back to work ASAP and churches should be crowded. Encouraging ignorant actions is the problem democrats are concerned about, and I haven't heard a single democrat blame Trump for the virus- only blaming him for actions he hasn't taken soon enough.

And just because some old fool like Biden said Trump should not have shut down travel to China at the time Trump limited travel doesn't excuse Trump. Trump is president, not Biden. And by the time Trump limited travel, the virus was ALREADY in the US and was already widespread around the globe.

Telling the people it would miraculously disappear on its own without some drastic action was pure stupidity, and many of his followers listened to him, still do, and still scoff at the need to shut down to save lives.

With 3% of those known to be infected dying, and potentially 50% of the population getting infected, it is a potential 4 million deaths, although likely lower due to under reporting of asymptomatic cases. The actual death rate is probably a bit lower. If Trump can't do that math, and realize that even 1 million deaths would be worse than shutting down the country for a month, he does not deserve to be president, and everyone should be worried about his capacity to understand the most basic concepts.

People who can't see how ignorant Trump is, maybe because they are more ignorant, are a real problem for the future, and in the past would have been Darwinned out of the gene pool. But nowadays, even the ignorant and truly live long enough to breed and vote, so here we are.
It is their new hoax.
You have fallen for it.
Trump has listened to the doctors from the start and acted on their recommendations.

Your long ridiculous snowflake rant is not even remotely based in reality.

dmac1

It is their new hoax.
You have fallen for it.
Trump has listened to the doctors from the start and acted on their recommendations.

Your long ridiculous snowflake rant is not even remotely based in reality.

5000 people dying in the last week from the virus IS a hoax. That's only 250,000 per year.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
5000 people dying in the last week from the virus IS a hoax. That's only 250,000 per year.

For someone who lectures us on mathematical concepts, why are you extrapolating the number of deaths when you know as well as I do that it's dynamic and not static?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Hopefully, you're being sarcastic. If you're serious, you have some real issues.
A46F0539-8AFD-468D-AE61-BA19F5EB62F1.gif

Artee

Yes, trump was too slow too move and the video readily available proves conclusively that he called COVID a hoax and that it would be gone in a week but this matter will be set aside when the sovereign debt crisis hits in the coming months if not weeks.

Have you not realized yet he did not say that? Even the left wing Washington Post has give the so called "hoax" quote 4 Pinocchios.