This dr facci is in deep

SmithBarney

I really hate playing politics, fairly centered in my stance.
I grew up in a conservative household, Trump is far from conservative:

Trumps timeline of corona statements...so yeah he deserves blame, the public look to the president for guidance, he consistently gave bad information led to false hope, and didn't take any action until forced.

Again how he treats people... the first question was a softball his chance to shine as a president, what did he do? He called the reporter "terrible" he could have made a statement to bolster American confidence, nope.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I really hate playing politics, fairly centered in my stance.
I grew up in a conservative household, Trump is far from conservative:

Trumps timeline of corona statements...so yeah he deserves blame, the public look to the president for guidance, he consistently gave bad information led to false hope, and didn't take any action until forced.

Again how he treats people... the first question was a softball his chance to shine as a president, what did he do? He called the reporter "terrible" he could have made a statement to bolster American confidence, nope.

And in the end, when they have to face that the body count was nowhere near what his supposed mishandling was supposed to generate, they'll still be talking about how he said something he shouldn't have during a press conference. Any port in a storm, I guess.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I don't worry about such things because...

REASON THE FIRST: It's not worth me losing any sleep over it
REASON THE SECOND: It's a big deal to you and you'll worry enough about it for us both
But yet you worry to death about some courier in New Mexico who you call a paycheck thief just because he spent an extra 3 minutes in code 56. Talking out of your ass is no way to go through life Jethro.

Peytonmanning11

I used to think conspiracy theorists were nuts but not so sure anymore. It is as if we are being tested to see how far we can be pushed and for how long before we start to fight back. If you were to engineer a virus as part of this test what would design it to do? Take out those of least use to you in the future. That would be those that are old, those with long term health issues and those that are otherwise weak and ill.
Strange coincidence that is exactly what this virus is doing with about 95% effectiveness. Trump 2020

Peytonmanning11

Did we shut down the country for the flu did we shut down the country when Obama was in office for Ebola or the swine flu or the h1n1 you libreals are makeing fools of yourself we will beat this virus together as Americans trump 2020

SmithBarney

I used to think conspiracy theorists were nuts but not so sure anymore. It is as if we are being tested to see how far we can be pushed and for how long before we start to fight back. If you were to engineer a virus as part of this test what would design it to do? Take out those of least use to you in the future. That would be those that are old, those with long term health issues and those that are otherwise weak and ill.
Strange coincidence that is exactly what this virus is doing with about 95% effectiveness. Trump 2020
That's what all Covid viruses do(pretty much all illnesses), the weak will always fall first.

SmithBarney

Did we shut down the country for the flu did we shut down the country when Obama was in office for Ebola or the swine flu or the h1n1 you libreals are makeing fools of yourself we will beat this virus together as Americans trump 2020
How many times have you had to stack bodies in tractor trailers for the FLU?

bacha29

How many times have you had to stack bodies in tractor trailers for the FLU?
Or bury bodies in a public park until the funeral homes and cemeteries can get caught up.........One model come out today says death toll will be around 82,000 come August. That's right August So what's that telling you? COVID-19 ain't going away for awhile no matter what Orange head tries to tell you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or bury bodies in a public park until the funeral homes and cemeteries can get caught up.........One model come out today says death toll will be around 82,000 come August. That's right August So what's that telling you? COVID-19 ain't going away for awhile no matter what Orange head tries to tell you.
What happened to you libs saying 2 million will die? Get a grip.

bacha29

What happened to you libs saying 2 million will die? Get a grip.
In your minds eye whether is 82,000 or 2 million as long as it's somebody else or somebody else's loved one then it makes no difference to you. But, come August and we're still fighting this thing Orange Head's performance managing this crisis such as today when word got out that Navarro sent Orange Head a memo with a dire warning that it could be as bad as it's turned out to be the American people will weigh that performance against the question of whether or not he can be entrusted with managing another crisis of this scale or larger if one were to occur during a second term.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
word got out that Navarro sent Orange Head a memo with a dire warning that it could be as bad as it's turned out to be.
And two days after the letter Trump put travel restrictions in place and ignorant liberals like you called him racist.

You might want to look at that letter it's hardly a dire warning, it lays out best and worst case scenarios typical of any report of it's type.

You spin and lie constantly because facts don't matter to demwits.

bacha29

And two days after the letter Trump put travel restrictions in place and ignorant liberals like you called him racist.

You might want to look at that letter it's hardly a dire warning, it lays out best and worst case scenarios typical of any report of it's type.

You spin and lie constantly because facts don't matter to demwits.
No matter how many excuses and blame deflection you have to offer in defense of your orange headed hero one fact remains.......it is a crisis that happened on his watch therefore it is his crisis to manage and being that he's supposed to be this great manager and businessman his performance as a crisis manager will be judged come this fall assuming that the nation as a whole is healthy enough to have one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
.it is a crisis that happened on his watch therefore it is his crisis to manage and being that he's supposed to be this great manager and businessman his performance as a crisis manager will be judged come this fall assuming that the nation as a whole is healthy enough to have one.
You guys claimed two million were going to die so it seems he's doing a fantastic job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok, so tell me this. In your opinion how many people have to needlessly die before you begin to question his performance at managing the COVID 19 crisis?
Needlessly die?
Aren't flu deaths needless?
What's the flu death count this year?
Is that Trump's fault too?

Ok, so tell me this. How many deaths would you call a success, considering how this has ravaged other countries?