This dr facci is in deep

bacha29

Guys come November the American people will decide where the blame lies. In the meantime there's a much bigger crisis headed our way......Sovereign debt default Many foreign countries depend on oil money to fund their governments and now that oil demand has dropped dramatically their cash has dried up and if they default on their debt the shock waves will be felt throughout the economies and currency markets of all nations.

Yes, trump was too slow too move and the video readily available proves conclusively that he called COVID a hoax and that it would be gone in a week but this matter will be set aside when the sovereign debt crisis hits in the coming months if not weeks.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And if anybody doesn’t believe what MFE says, he’s going to hold his breath until you do!

Trump has obviously failed. TDS, which is your other religion, is also a farce. Like your continued defense of faith, it's an absolutely intractable position for you, isn't it? Like Jesus, Trump is doing a great job. OK, go with that.

You're a man of faith, not facts. The facts point to Trump being incompetent, and you choose to ignore them.

Last edited:

CatMan

Guys come November the American people will decide where the blame lies. In the meantime there's a much bigger crisis headed our way......Sovereign debt default Many foreign countries depend on oil money to fund their governments and now that oil demand has dropped dramatically their cash has dried up and if they default on their debt the shock waves will be felt throughout the economies and currency markets of all nations.

Yes, trump was too slow too move and the video readily available proves conclusively that he called COVID a hoax and that it would be gone in a week but this matter will be set aside when the sovereign debt crisis hits in the coming months if not weeks.
One of the most intriguing questions I have is what the heck will we do when we pump out every last drop of oil. We may not know durring our lifetime, but you think our oil is infinite? It's not.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One of the most intriguing questions I have is what the heck will we do when we pump out every last drop of oil. We may not know durring our lifetime, but you think our oil is infinite? It's not.
Yes the 'we're going to run out' line has been used for decades. Somehow we have even more now.

bacha29

Some estimates I've read generally fall in the one to two generation area. Nat gas is hoped will be the bridge fuel to the energy source and at less than 2 bucks a thousand there's still a good source of that around.

bacha29

He called it a Democrat hoax and it is.

The blame lies with China and even now Democrats are politicizing deaths to attack our president. That's a hoax.
If it's a Democrat hoax them how come there were no doubt Republicans among the 9100 (and climbing) Americans that COVID has killed to this point? That's a lot of people to have been killed by a "Democrat hoax".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He called it a Democrat hoax and it is.

The blame lies with China and even now Democrats are politicizing deaths to attack our president. That's a hoax.

If it's a Democrat hoax them how come there were no doubt Republicans among the 9100 (and climbing) Americans that COVID has killed to this point? That's a lot of people to have been killed by a "Democrat hoax".
If you can't see what I'm saying you're an idiot.

If you can, then you're proving my point.

Carry on.

bacha29

The IHME website (non-partisan, non-political) predicts over 93,000 American deaths by July from the Democratic hoax. That's the low estimate, based on continued social distancing.

More facts, which you choose to ignore.
He'll ignore them. He's like those Southern states clucker preachers who refuse to suspend services.

bacha29

If you can't see what I'm saying you're an idiot.

If you can, then you're proving my point.

Carry on.
Yes. we all know that the origins of COVID probably will be found in China but the focus now is the very slow very poor and ineffective response to the pandemic by the Trump administration once it arrived here in the states. China can't do anything about it once it got here and it cannot tell the administration how to respond to it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes. we all know that the origins of COVID probably will be found in China but the focus now is the very slow very poor and ineffective response to the pandemic by the Trump administration once it arrived here in the states. China can't do anything about it once it got here and it cannot tell the administration how to respond to it.
It did originate in China.
Our slow response is a direct result of china lying to the world about their outbreak. Trump has been following the suggestions of scientists from the start. Their suggestions are fluid because the data changes. We now know all the data China put out was falsified.

China lied, people died.

MAKAVELI

It did originate in China.
Our slow response is a direct result of china lying to the world about their outbreak. Trump has been following the suggestions of scientists from the start. Their suggestions are fluid because the data changes. We now know all the data China put out was falsified.

China lied, people died.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg