This dr facci is in deep

dmac1

Have you not realized yet he did not say that? Even the left wing Washington Post has give the so called "hoax" quote 4 Pinocchios.

You can look it up yourself and read the transcript. He did not directly say that covid 19 was a hoax all in one sentence. But he was talking directly about the disease, saying it was a hoax just like the impeachment. I just posted his direct quote, you can look it up, and in your mind only will it not have happened because you weren't there live.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you may be seeing what people are saying democrats are saying, rather than listening directly, and you may be taking what one democrat says and assuming all democrats are saying the same thing. But the fact is that Trump literally did say that the virus was a hoax by the democrats at a rally just like the impeachment was a hoax. He literally told millions of his supporters that the virus was like the flu, when it is literally at least 10 times as deadly, and maybe 6 times more contagious, with the virus surviving up to 27 days, and with people being carriers for about the same amount of time, possibly without showing any symptoms.

Anyone with basic math skills should know that if someone can be contagious for almost 4 weeks, a two week quarantine is not enough, yet on March 22nd Trump said he wanted everything 'opened up' by Easter, because Easter is 'an important day' . Everyone on the planet knows Trump doesn't give a damn about Easter!!!!!!!!

And another republican, a governor, just said he was unaware until a couple days ago that someone could spread the virus without showing symptoms. People actually voted for a man who willfully remained totally ignorant of commonly known facts vital to saving lives. He failed at his most important job. The same applies to Trump. Trump chooses to ignore security briefings and relies on his staff instead of hearing first hand from experts. The NSC warned in November and again in February about the possibility of a pandemic, but Trump is blaming Obama!!!!!!

I guess in some worlds, if a single democrat had said that he was unaware that someone without symptoms could spread the disease, it would be proof to some that all democrats are stupid. So I guess if one republican says something proving his ignorance, I can say all republicans are ignorant. It has been known since at least January that people could be carriers without showing symptoms. The president has shown a great amount of ignorance, and as a leader, he should be among the most informed, not the least, and the same goes for every governor. People WILL die unnecessarily due to delays in stay-home orders, and the virus will be around longer as long as the 'leader' is suggesting that it is mild, and that people should get back to work ASAP and churches should be crowded. Encouraging ignorant actions is the problem democrats are concerned about, and I haven't heard a single democrat blame Trump for the virus- only blaming him for actions he hasn't taken soon enough.

And just because some old fool like Biden said Trump should not have shut down travel to China at the time Trump limited travel doesn't excuse Trump. Trump is president, not Biden. And by the time Trump limited travel, the virus was ALREADY in the US and was already widespread around the globe.

Telling the people it would miraculously disappear on its own without some drastic action was pure stupidity, and many of his followers listened to him, still do, and still scoff at the need to shut down to save lives.

With 3% of those known to be infected dying, and potentially 50% of the population getting infected, it is a potential 4 million deaths, although likely lower due to under reporting of asymptomatic cases. The actual death rate is probably a bit lower. If Trump can't do that math, and realize that even 1 million deaths would be worse than shutting down the country for a month, he does not deserve to be president, and everyone should be worried about his capacity to understand the most basic concepts.

People who can't see how ignorant Trump is, maybe because they are more ignorant, are a real problem for the future, and in the past would have been Darwinned out of the gene pool. But nowadays, even the ignorant and truly live long enough to breed and vote, so here we are.
Snopes: “Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

A falsehood in your opening argument refutes anything you say past that point. Spaz on!

dmac1

Trump is doing the best he can period

And that is the problem. One day he says we have it under complete control, and it will disappear like a miracle, and later he is saying it is a serious problem and he is doing all he can, and advising that people attend crowded church services because Easter is a special day. Do you have ANY evidence that Trump EVER attended ANY church service unless it was a photo op?

dmac1

Snopes: “Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

A falsehood in your opening argument refutes anything you say past that point. Spaz on!

I read the whole thing, and heard it live and quoted his words directly. He said 'it is a hoax' when referring to the virus in his speech. If technically he didn't use the words "COVID is a hoax'" all in one sentence and said "IT" is a hoax instead, and you want to believe he meant something else, go ahead. He said it is a hoax just like impeachment was a hoax?????? Does that mean impeachment was not a hoax??????????? I am amazed how some people will twist themselves into a knot and truly believe something other that is clear as day.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
And that is the problem. One day he says we have it under complete control, and it will disappear like a miracle, and later he is saying it is a serious problem and he is doing all he can, and advising that people attend crowded church services because Easter is a special day. Do you have ANY evidence that Trump EVER attended ANY church service unless it was a photo op?
Didn’t here that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Even the most optimistic reading of his words is still bad for Trump. Crying about his opposition while the world burns is pathetic leadership.
266d4cd3.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

But, he strongly indicated in the remainder of his comments that it wasn't a serious issue. That's why Snopes gave it a 50/50. He just didn't say it directly, as in read between the lines, a frequent Trump tactic.

dmac1

Trump Dismantled the Very Jobs Meant to Stop the Covid-19 Epidemic

"Trump has churned through officials overseeing the very intelligence that might have helped understand the looming crisis. At Liberty Crossing, the government will have been without a Senate-confirmed director for eight months as of next week; last summer, Trump accepted the resignation of Dan Coats and forced out the career principal deputy of national intelligence, Sue Gordon. Coats’ temporary stand-in, career intelligence official Joseph Maguire, then served so long that he was coming close to timing out of his role before Trump ousted him too, as well as the acting career principal deputy. In their place, at the end of February—weeks after the U.S. already recorded its first Covid-19 case—Trump installed German ambassador Richard Grenell as his top intelligence adviser. Grenell has the least intelligence experience of any official ever to occupy director’s suite."

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But, he strongly indicated in the remainder of his comments that it wasn't a serious issue. That's why Snopes gave it a 50/50. He just didn't say it directly, as in read between the lines, a frequent Trump tactic.
Do you allow people to translate something you’ve said without challenging their veracity, before calling them a liar?

Didn't think so.

Artee

I read the whole thing, and heard it live and quoted his words directly. He said 'it is a hoax' when referring to the virus in his speech. If technically he didn't use the words "COVID is a hoax'" all in one sentence and said "IT" is a hoax instead, and you want to believe he meant something else, go ahead. He said it is a hoax just like impeachment was a hoax?????? Does that mean impeachment was not a hoax??????????? I am amazed how some people will twist themselves into a knot and truly believe something other that is clear as day.

You are probably thinking of the Biden's campaign ad that clipped a large part of Trump’s speech to make it seem as though he had said Coronavirus is a hoax. From the liberal Washington Post, which is no friends of Trump:

"At the 10-second mark, the camera shows a tight shot of the president saying “coronavirus” and then cuts to a wide shot where he says, “this is their new hoax.” Both clips are from Trump’s Feb. 28 campaign rally in North Charleston, S.C., but he never said “coronavirus, this is their new hoax.” Rather, Biden’s ad clipped a large part of Trump’s speech to make it seem as though he had.

I am amazed how some people will twist themselves into a knot and truly cherry pick words and splice them into a sentence for something that will fit their agenda.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I don't worry about such things because...

REASON THE FIRST: It's not worth me losing any sleep over it
REASON THE SECOND: It's a big deal to you and you'll worry enough about it for us both

59 Dano

"Hey, watch me take things out of context and then accuse all the fact check sites of lying because it's clearly true if you look at it out of context. Totally. For real."

59 Dano

You are probably thinking of the Biden's campaign ad that clipped a large part of Trump’s speech to make it seem as though he had said Coronavirus is a hoax. From the liberal Washington Post, which is no friends of Trump:

"At the 10-second mark, the camera shows a tight shot of the president saying “coronavirus” and then cuts to a wide shot where he says, “this is their new hoax.” Both clips are from Trump’s Feb. 28 campaign rally in North Charleston, S.C., but he never said “coronavirus, this is their new hoax.” Rather, Biden’s ad clipped a large part of Trump’s speech to make it seem as though he had.

I am amazed how some people will twist themselves into a knot and truly cherry pick words and splice them into a sentence for something that will fit their agenda.

How come you can find the results of the fact-checkers and he can't? Are you using a different internet?