This dr facci is in deep

Doubleparkedrunner

You can look it up yourself and read the transcript. He did not directly say that covid 19 was a hoax all in one sentence. But he was talking directly about the disease, saying it was a hoax just like the impeachment. I just posted his direct quote, you can look it up, and in your mind only will it not have happened because you weren't there live.
No; you're just flat out lying. It's impossible to have a free thinking and objective conservation with you as you will not admit to simple facts.

I would classify most democrats as more on the emotional side when discussing politics but when they / you blatantly disregard obvious truths and regurgitate your nonsense , you lose all credibility to ever " win " someone over to your line of thinking.

All it does is make me wonder what else you are lying about when having a discussion with you.

Doubleparkedrunner

I really hate playing politics, fairly centered in my stance.
I grew up in a conservative household, Trump is far from conservative:

Trumps timeline of corona statements...so yeah he deserves blame, the public look to the president for guidance, he consistently gave bad information led to false hope, and didn't take any action until forced.

Again how he treats people... the first question was a softball his chance to shine as a president, what did he do? He called the reporter "terrible" he could have made a statement to bolster American confidence, nope.
I would give you props for the video but the only problem is you can't find even a five second clip of Trevor Noah ever saying anything
Ok, so tell me this. In your opinion how many people have to needlessly die before you begin to question his performance at managing the COVID 19 crisis?
A question for you;

How many deaths would be acceptable to you for people to be able to start leaving their houses and going back to work ?

What number would we have to get down to in order to pick up the pieces and rev the economy up again?

Does it have to be totally eradicated for people to venture out in public ?

Doubleparkedrunner

I really hate playing politics, fairly centered in my stance.
I grew up in a conservative household, Trump is far from conservative:

Trumps timeline of corona statements...so yeah he deserves blame, the public look to the president for guidance, he consistently gave bad information led to false hope, and didn't take any action until forced.

Again how he treats people... the first question was a softball his chance to shine as a president, what did he do? He called the reporter "terrible" he could have made a statement to bolster American confidence, nope.
I would give you props for the video but the only problem is you can't find even a five second clip of Trevor Noah ever saying anything good about Trump

dmac1

Text of Trump's speech=
"They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. "

dmac1

No; you're just flat out lying. It's impossible to have a free thinking and objective conservation with you as you will not admit to simple facts.

I would classify most democrats as more on the emotional side when discussing politics but when they / you blatantly disregard obvious truths and regurgitate your nonsense , you lose all credibility to ever " win " someone over to your line of thinking.

All it does is make me wonder what else you are lying about when having a discussion with you.

Here's the quote- again
"They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. "Talking about the virus, Trumps says "this is their new hoax" right from the horses(as) mouth

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here's the quote- again
"They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. "Talking about the virus, Trumps says "this is their new hoax" right from the horses(as) mouth
That's factual what do you disagree with? Attacking Trump and giving China a pass is absolutely their new hoax.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Here's the quote- again
Did you know that white light directed through a prism is dispersed into a spectrum of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

And when you direct a single frequency of light at that same prism, it only redirects the beam.

What does that have to do with the conversation, you ask?

You're shining light that has been filtered through your preconceptions at the situation. Of course the only outcome, in your mind, is predetermined.

Peytonmanning11

Did we shut down the country for the flu did we shut down the country when Obama was in office for Ebola or the swine flu or the h1n1 you libreals are makeing fools of yourself we will beat this virus together as Americans trump 2020

bacha29

That's factual what do you disagree with? Attacking Trump and giving China a pass is absolutely their new hoax.
First of all when you're dealing with a sovereign nation with a one party political system and a population 4 times bigger than yours you don't tell it what to do. In addition every time a person offers even the mildest of criticisms of dear leader you respond by calling it an attack on dear leader which given the way you deify him it's to be expected. But, that's the way it is with you cluckers. You don't want a president. You want an emperor . You don't want Trump........You want Hirohito .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
First of all when you're dealing with a sovereign nation with a one party political system and a population 4 times bigger than yours you don't tell it what to do. In addition every time a person offers even the mildest of criticisms of dear leader you respond by calling it an attack on dear leader which given the way you deify him it's to be expected. But, that's the way it is with you cluckers. You don't want a president. You want an emperor . You don't want Trump........You want Hirohito .
That has nothing to do with the conversation you quoted. All you just did was cry that people aren't as deranged about Trump as you are.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did you know that white light directed through a prism is dispersed into a spectrum of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

And when you direct a single frequency of light at that same prism, it only redirects the beam.

What does that have to do with the conversation, you ask?

You're shining light that has been filtered through your preconceptions at the situation. Of course the only outcome, in your mind, is predetermined.

Your filter is completely opaque. Nothing gets through.