This is why you document everything

Oldfart

You just wish you were me. 1000 times more intelligent.
I am an honest person who tells the truth, whether you want to hear it or not. You are a compulsive liar. We have seen that on here several times and it pisses you off when you get caught. Just how long will it be before we catch you telling another lie. You tell so many, it won't be long.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I am an honest person who tells the truth, whether you want to hear it or not. You are a compulsive liar. We have seen that on here several times and it pisses you off when you get caught. Just how long will it be before we catch you telling another lie. You tell so many, it won't be long.
Are you an 'effin parrot or something?

Back in your cage!

Oldfart

Good evening oldfart.

Say, how does it feel to be a 10 watt bulb in a 100 watt society?
Not enough money to make me to want to be in your society. You are pizsed at the world and hate the thought of waking up to do the job that drives you crazy.

Schweddy

Balls
This has a little more info to it since the initial link has a $7.95 "buy the rest" price. Johnson v. Federal Express Corporation, No. 2:2014cv02428 - Document 110 (D. Ariz. 2016)

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-azd-2_14-cv-02428/pdf/USCOURTS-azd-2_14-cv-02428-2.pdf
08/24/16 - Page 5 of 6 "Burke also testified that Arzoumanian, Valdivia, and Corbin have a routine practice of such retaliation, and that counseling is viewed as a disciplinary action among Defendant’s employees." Page 5 footnote is also interesting.

I can't find anything else, yet. I wonder when it's set to take place or if it already has.

Not the same

Please note the name Glen Corbin, who is a first-class A-hole. If you ever meet him, listen to him talk. He sounds just like Mike Tyson, and is a barracuda in the goldfish bowl. Not a nice fellow, and I hope the big dollar settlement that eventually occurs will light the little bastard up like a Christmas tree.

You suck, Glen. The day I quit, I hope you visit my station so I can tell you exactly what I think of you in-person. Seriously, this man is evil enough where he needs to be removed from the planet. If I owned a military-grade drone, you'd have to tie me down to prevent me from nuking him.

Think a black Fred who thinks his fecal matter is clear and odorless and is trying to make-up for his lack of height by being a huge dick. A total POS.
That must be who my current senior manager learned from.... would cut his own mother at the knees if it helped him make his numbers...has no conscience or concern for anyone else but himself...
I hope karma gets him!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That must be who my current senior manager learned from.... would cut his own mother at the knees if it helped him make his numbers...has no conscience or concern for anyone else but himself...
I hope karma gets him!

Corbin sounds like Mike Tyson, and makes about as much sense. Straight of the MT3 school of management, as in threats, bullying, intimidation etc.

Not the same

Corbin sounds like Mike Tyson, and makes about as much sense. Straight of the MT3 school of management, as in threats, bullying, intimidation etc.
Sounds exactly like what I'm going through right now. Bullied and discriminated against on a daily basis.
For example, a coworker had a cool FedEx hat that I asked where he got it. He bought it from our employee website. I purchased the same exact hat as my coworker. One day during the am doc sort the Nazi called me over and I was handed one of the plain blue caps and told to take the other cap off. (It's just a gray fitted cap with FedEx written in purple...nothing flashy or outrageous) I asked him why I have to take mine off, but he can wear his...he told me to mind my own business and worry about myself.
I had another fedex hat that I started to wear and another guy had the same one, too.
He yelled at me again and threatened to suspend me. Yet the other guy still wears his. Other guys wear non FedEx hats!!! But I keep getting yelled at...this is only one example.... I could go on and on about the bullying they do to me.

It's amazing how one man can ruin a job you once loved.

outtatime

Sounds exactly like what I'm going through right now. Bullied and discriminated against on a daily basis.
For example, a coworker had a cool FedEx hat that I asked where he got it. He bought it from our employee website. I purchased the same exact hat as my coworker. One day during the am doc sort the Nazi called me over and I was handed one of the plain blue caps and told to take the other cap off. (It's just a gray fitted cap with FedEx written in purple...nothing flashy or outrageous) I asked him why I have to take mine off, but he can wear his...he told me to mind my own business and worry about myself.
I had another fedex hat that I started to wear and another guy had the same one, too.
He yelled at me again and threatened to suspend me. Yet the other guy still wears his. Other guys wear non FedEx hats!!! But I keep getting yelled at...this is only one example.... I could go on and on about the bullying they do to me.

If it's a battle you want to fight just call HR and tell them you feel like he is harassing you for no reason. You can wear that hat all you want inside the station as you are not in customer contact at the time. Since it's not part of the approved uniform guidelines you're not supposed to wear it on-road, but that's not the issue here. It's the same logic that couriers are not allowed to wear (or order) the hoodies that Ramp Agents wear, yet you see couriers wear them during the sort but take them off before heading on-road. There is no way a suspension or warning letter would stand up to GFT if he actually did it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

If you always feel threatened, bullied, or intimidated... maybe you're just a wuss.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

That's a very serious issue, bro.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you always feel threatened, bullied, or intimidated... maybe you're just a wuss.

Corbin is the prototype for the current crop of FedEx managers, who don't care about people at all, just the numbers. They lie, manipulate, and threaten constantly, and parrot the company narrative and mission without question or qualm.

Spineless jellyfish with ED like you get their jollies abusing hourlies, and hope by sucking enough Richard that you too will move up the pecking order.

Sorry POS.