This is why you document everything

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Corbin is the prototype for the current crop of FedEx managers, who don't care about people at all, just the numbers. They lie, manipulate, and threaten constantly, and parrot the company narrative and mission without question or qualm.

Spineless jellyfish with ED like you get their jollies abusing hourlies, and hope by sucking enough Richard that you too will move up the pecking order.

Sorry POS.

If you always feel threatened, bullied, or intimidated... maybe you're just a wuss.

Oldfart

No, making you miserable by exposing your idiocy and hypocrisy makes me happy.

People like you are why FedEx sucks.
I am a happy camper. Shi t like you doesn't even stick to my shoes.
Happy and content people to you are like kryptonite to superman. You lose your wicked powers. Must suck having a miserable life and nothing or no one to make you happy. Maybe you could volunteer at a hospice or a care home. Your dreadful story will make even the sickest person feel good about themself.

Last edited:

It will be fine

I am a happy camper. Shi t like you doesn't even stick to my shoes.
Happy and content people to you are like kryptonite to superman. You lose your wicked powers. Must suck having a miserable life and nothing or no one to make you happy. Maybe you could volunteer at a hospice or a care home. Your dreadful story will make even the sickest person feel good about themself.
Delete your account

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
FedEx and the rest of my life are completely separate. Shouldn't you be in church today praying for forgiveness for what you do to people in your job. Oh, and all of those lies too.
Dano can go to church with MT3. He tells Dano how to act and talk like some ventriloquist's dummy. MT3: "Jump Dano!" Dano: "how high?."