Tier 3

542thruNthru

Tried to make it because it was a busy road and did a left, right, left quickly and didnt see it

Telematics we show how long you stopped or didn't stop.

I've is absolutely right. This is why your steward is telling you not to lie. Telematics will tell them everything second by second. Tell them the exact truth no matter how dumb it makes you look.

1 little lie and they have you for dishonesty also and you'll never get your job back.

I've is absolutely right. This is why your steward is telling you not to lie. Telematics will tell them everything second by second. Tell them the exact truth no matter how dumb it makes you look.

1 little lie and they have you for dishonesty also and you'll never get your job back.
I've seen some guys screw up pretty good and get thier jobs back, except when they lie about it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I think we all remember what it's like being a rookie driver trying to reach unattainable numbers and cutting corners. Unfortunately for this guy he cut the wrong corner at the wrong time and it caused an accident, but instead of pointing out of his flaws maybe we should try and support him. I had accidents as a rookie driver that have really helped me realize how important it is to drive as safe as possible. Those are mistakes I will never make again and will help me fulfill a long career with this stupid ass company.

OP, what you did was not smart and could have potentially hurt someone or yourself very bad. It is important to completely stop at stop signs no matter what and I think you understand why now. I can't say for sure if you will retain your job, but I believe you deserve a second chance. If it goes to panel try your best to make it to the panel hearing and plead your case. Explain how you realize how important it is to drive safely and you will never again go through a stop sign without making a complete stop. Good luck brother!

I think we all remember what it's like being a rookie driver trying to reach unattainable numbers and cutting corners. Unfortunately for this guy he cut the wrong corner at the wrong time and it caused an accident, but instead of pointing out of his flaws maybe we should try and support him. I had accidents as a rookie driver that have really helped me realize how important it is to drive as safe as possible. Those are mistakes I will never make again and will help me fulfill a long career with this stupid ass company.

OP, what you did was not smart and could have potentially hurt someone or yourself very bad. It is important to completely stop at stop signs no matter what and I think you understand why now. I can't say for sure if you will retain your job, but I believe you deserve a second chance. If it goes to panel try your best to make it to the panel hearing and plead your case. Explain how you realize how important it is to drive safely and you will never again go through a stop sign without making a complete stop. Good luck brother!
I'm sure he feels bad enough, hopefully he has learned his lesson and the comocom shows a little mercy on him.

BigBrownboxx

Had a driver back into a car at a courthouse. Not say anything about it. get fired. got his job back. I know it’s not a tier 3.. but still the driver is a stud very fast.. i think it’s all how mgt likes you

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm sure he feels bad enough, hopefully he has learned his lesson and the comocom shows a little mercy on him.
Only 8 months in and he says he loves his job...I know as a first year driver it sucked and I wouldn't say I "loved" my job at all. One mistake shouldn't cost someone their career and I hope he gets a second chance. And it sucks he got fired! We've had drivers get into tier 3s here and they never miss a day of work.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Had a driver back into a car at a courthouse. Not say anything about it. get fired. got his job back. I know it’s not a tier 3.. but still the driver is a stud very fast.. i think it’s all how mgt likes you
I agree, I think the center manager's word is taken into consideration.

Only 8 months in and he says he loves his job...I know as a first year driver it sucked and I wouldn't say I "loved" my job at all. One mistake shouldn't cost someone their career and I hope he gets a second chance. And it sucks he got fired! We've had drivers get into tier 3s here and they never miss a day of work.
Probably because of his lack of time with the company.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
parked vehicles obscuring vision of LRL is a big thing to watch out for. It seems stupid at first but it is very easy to "think" you are clear in that direction when in fact, it was obscured by a standstill vehicle, tree, etc.
Stopped vehicles with lights on, bikes zooming down behind the shadows, the list is endless.

rod

Retired 22 years
As long as nobody was killed or seriously injured the only thing that will matter is "did management like him before the accident"? If he was giving them good numbers he will be back---if not he's toast. Its as simple as that. Welcome to the real world.