Tier 3

RolloTony Brown Town

Telematics we show how long you stopped or didn't stop.

This.

To OP:

Have you contacted your BA yet?

Tier 3 is very serious shiz. If they look at your telematics and it never says “0.0” for your speed then they’re going to claim recklessness because you didn’t come to a complete stop.

If you get your job back do it SAFELY! Production is oranization in the back of the truck. You don’t save time doing quick L-R-L...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This.

To OP:

Tier 3 is very serious shiz. If they look at your telematics and it never says “0.0” for your speed then they’re going to claim recklessness because you didn’t come to a complete stop.

If you get your job back do it SAFELY! Production is oranization in the back of the truck. You don’t save time doing quick L-R-L...
we don't produce anything

El Correcto

god is dead
This.

To OP:

I know a dude that totaled a package car and was at fault.

He is now my boss and teaches new guys to drive safely.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Been driving for about 8 months now. And I got in a tier 3 accident. I got terminated and now I wait for a local grievance hearing how long does that take for me to get. This is my first accident I have ever got in. I pulled out and didn’t see the vehicle and got hit. I love this job. What’s the chances of me getting it back.
Well you failed to yield. Which is your fault. So if they go off that you're friend'd. Trust me I know it sucks because I got my classic car wrecked because of it, ass was turning with his signal on and I went and he decided not to turn, bam. Evenn all that same thing, my fault because I "failed to yield" bs

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If they like you, you will be back. If they didnt you gave them reason. They will pat you on the back all day for making the numbers. They will never discipline you for cutting corners, til you get caught. If you do go back drive like someone is always watching, because they will be...and then the numbers you were trying to attain go out the window.