Tier 3

Indecisi0n

I’m guessing you’re going to be going to the panel and I agree if you’re caught in a lie your done. I want you to just think about something if you get your job back and I did stupid :censored2: too. What would of happened if I was driving through that intersection on my motorcycle???? It’s a scary thought you better never forget
And I could have been riding bitch with you .

Johney

UPS keeps teams of lawyer on the payroll to fight cases like this. Unless there are eye witnesses (and that don't seem to matter when a good lawyer is arguing a case) it's there word against UPS's word. I'm sure all the telematics info would conviently disappear if it showed our guy was at fault.
And any good lawyer for a plantiff would love that.

iowa boy

Only 8 months in and he says he loves his job...I know as a first year driver it sucked and I wouldn't say I "loved" my job at all. One mistake shouldn't cost someone their career and I hope he gets a second chance. And it sucks he got fired! We've had drivers get into tier 3s here and they never miss a day of work.

A few years back we had a driver have a rollaway into the corner of a house. He was only off work 1 day, went on vacation the next week and came back to work. He was and still is a runner gunner if that says anything.

browndevil

Been driving for about 8 months now. And I got in a tier 3 accident. I got terminated and now I wait for a local grievance hearing how long does that take for me to get. This is my first accident I have ever got in. I pulled out and didn’t see the vehicle and got hit. I love this job. What’s the chances of me getting it back.
Hell, two of my on roads got into accidents in their 30 days. The company promoted them to on road sups. SMDH!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
A few years back we had a driver have a rollaway into the corner of a house. He was only off work 1 day, went on vacation the next week and came back to work. He was and still is a runner gunner if that says anything.
Rollaways are an instant walk to the gate in feeders.

textat3

Be truthful 100%, study your DOK 100% and be respectful. Good chance most of those deciding your fate have been in your shoes early on in their career as well. Good luck. Say lots of prayers and study your DOK.

vvv

I

i did a rolling stop, like didn’t stop completely did a fast left, right, left and went

Did you ever happen to see some towns actually have stop signs that say "stop means STOP" directly under the sign? Those were made for people like you who are careless.

What else is needed for people like yourself, a cop standing post next to the stop sign with a 6' X 6' red flag, waving it madly, and emblazoned with the words in white....."Hey Dumby, STOP"!!!!