Time to bump up that 401k

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
There are people who live like hermits because they are afraid to retire and spend any money. They saved for so long but never spent money or had any cool experiences later in life.. sad
Yep it is sad , lots of guys obsessed with money and being cheap at UPS . Moneys just paper in the end …enjoy and live life . One guy I work with won’t let his wife get pepperoni on their pizza cause it adds $1.00 🤦‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
CCB79154-D1F4-4A94-908D-791B615DA0E8.jpeg

THIS ONES FOR YOU 401k !!!!
✊🧔‍♂️

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep it is sad , lots of guys obsessed with money and being cheap at UPS . Moneys just paper in the end …enjoy and live life . One guy I work with won’t let his wife get pepperoni on their pizza cause it adds $1.00 🤦‍♂️
Lol… that’s seriously ridiculous. Probably the same guy who drives the 30 year old car but dumps $$$ into it for repairs every year and having a newer vehicle is actually cheaper.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Lol… that’s seriously ridiculous. Probably the same guy who drives the 30 year old car but dumps $$$ into it for repairs every year and having a newer vehicle is actually cheaper.
OH YEAH we got those guys too, dude put $7,000 transmission in a truck valued at $2,000 and always dumping money into it. Buy a freaking new vehicle cheap bastards..
✊🧔‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are people who live like hermits because they are afraid to retire and spend any money. They saved for so long but never spent money or had any cool experiences later in life.. sad
Or they/spouse gets sick. Any fun you might of had is out the window.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Probably still have some money hungry drivers volunteering for 6th punches.
hell yeah , probably 10 - 15 names weekly for sat …how can the supervisors yell at me for running over if they’re paying drivers to work preload?

I questioned my boss on this and he vanished instantly ..don’t bitch at me for an hour over if you’re paying @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U $500 to load trucks for few hrs .

SMH

✊🧔‍♂️

Coldworld

60 months and counting
hell yeah , probably 10 - 15 names weekly for sat …how can the supervisors yell at me for running over if they’re paying drivers to work preload?

I questioned my boss on this and he vanished instantly ..don’t bitch at me for an hour over if you’re paying @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U $500 to load trucks for few hrs .

SMH

✊🧔‍♂️
Tell them to come out with you and show you how it’s done…. Not one sup ever took me up on that offer.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Tell them to come out with you and show you how it’s done…. Not one sup ever took me up on that offer.
I’ve used that one many of times …it makes SUPERVISORS RAGE lolol

Glad there is union brothers out there like you ..we need more. Too many scaredy cats
✊🧔‍♂️