Time to bump up that 401k

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You only have 25 more years to go my friend
just like life …no one’s last day is guaranteed my friend . Anyone is an injury away from losing everything ..it’s a true honor to speak to an RPCD with legendary status such as yourself. What’s the #1 thing that keeps a UPS driver healthy to make it to retirement?
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You’ve been saying that for years
When’s this going to happen?
I still live my life like I always have nothing much different except a little inflation which is starting to come down
Yeah exactly , my grandpa thought the 🤬kin power would go out when it turned year 2000 …Y2K 🤦‍♂️these high prices are the new normal.
✊🧔‍♂️

You’ve been saying that for years
When’s this going to happen?
I still live my life like I always have nothing much different except a little inflation which is starting to come down
The gap between the have and have nots is getting bigger.

If you are in debt right now the interest rates are going to kill you

But if you have some extra cash you can make a good return on your money right now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

But if you have some extra cash you can make a good return on your money right now.

It seems to me it’s just the normal ebb and flow of a changing world and economy
Not some doomsday scenario
Maybe I’am insulated from it all

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

oh good the government is getting a good return on all of its extra cash right now...

oh good the government is getting a good return on all of its extra cash right now...
What extra cash?
Screenshot_20230826-164226-926.png