Tome Needs To Feel The Cuts Too

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve filled EVERY week since there has been a 9.5 list. Including for weeks I’ve “only” been worked over 9.5 two days. The new language SHOULD get me paid for those as well.
More than 3 9.5 grievances gets you a sit down with your boss , his boss , labor manager local president, steward and BA
Bosses little office was spilling over with all these fatasses in it
Thought the prick of a center manager was gonna cry. labor manager was on his ass hard

Never had another 9.5 problem

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Which is why I believe it should be automatic double time for work over the 9.5 mark. Stop the grievance bullsheetrock.

Which is why I believe it should be automatic double time for work over the 9.5 mark. Stop the grievance bullsheetrock.
IMG_7692.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You should be running our union. You obviously would win every single grievance ever written. UPS would tremble in your presence!
He’s right we fight the same BS every contract the 9.5 language needs the same teeth as the bring it back on 8 hour days. They need a reasonable chance to fix it like a few days not weeks or months

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Laughing at you sport
Sport? Ok Boomer.
More than 3 9.5 grievances gets you a sit down with your boss , his boss , labor manager local president, steward and BA
Bosses little office was spilling over with all these fatasses in it
Thought the prick of a center manager was gonna cry. labor manager was on his ass hard

Never had another 9.5 problem
All of that works. But eventually it starts back up again. This two day language SHOULD help. But I am not optimistic about it actually happening.

Last edited:

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Didn’t Trump print money and give it away twice?
Talk to Trump when he isn’t in recess from his criminal trial if you need to
So far that lawfare hasn’t resulted in any charges. Just millions of dollars of tax payer money being wasted. As well as Trump’s, which is the main goal. Sounds like a banana republic.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yet, your first move when you see a comment on an online forum that you don’t like is to sling pompous and smart ass comments and insults like a triggered teenager. Just sayin…..😂
Grow up sweet cheeks.
You were whining about Tome “should have to” take a pay cut and people were getting cut and you couldn’t make the connection.
I, as your teacher, explained to you that when the IBT people got a pay cut, people at the bottom are let go.
Go ask your mommy why she skipped basic Econ in your homeschooling. :people_crybaby:

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Grow up sweet cheeks.
You were whining about Tome “should have to” take a pay cut and people were getting cut and you couldn’t make the connection.
I, as your teacher, explained to you that when the IBT people got a pay cut, people at the bottom are let go.
Go ask your mommy why she skipped basic Econ in your homeschooling. :people_crybaby:
There was no connection to make. The article itself mentioned that her compensation may cool off.

And regardless…..your first reaction was very :censored2:y. Every forum since the internet began has had someone like you. Quick to bite on a forum but wouldn’t dare react that way in person. I can guarantee you wouldn’t react that way if you heard another UPser share the same information while standing around waiting for PCM. Or anywhere else for that matters. So get over yourself.

Are you the “Rapey Dave” I’ve seen mentioned ad nauseam while exploring past posts on here? Did you change handles? Or is there multiple :censored2:bags here?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
There was no connection to make. The article itself mentioned that her compensation may cool off.

And regardless…..your first reaction was very :censored2:y. Every forum since the internet began has had someone like you. Quick to bite on a forum but wouldn’t dare react that way in person. I can guarantee you wouldn’t react that way if you heard another UPser share the same information while standing around waiting for PCM. Or anywhere else for that matters. So get over yourself.

Are you the “Rapey Dave” I’ve seen mentioned ad nauseam while exploring past posts on here? Did you change handles? Or is there multiple :censored2:bags here?
LOL. So you’ve been here for a few days and you’re another tough guy?
Based on your “I’m exploring past posts”, you’re a creeper too?
PFUD

:rofl: