Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

Sportello

I want everyone hear to know that I just selected A Russian to win a game of champions in Hearthstone .
I picked him over the US , Korean , and China players .
As he wins I will be rewarded , so I wish to declare my actions now before the FBI is called in to investigate .
What a fascinating life you have.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
ec72c88a7acc8cd0edd0e16e093e45b4893ff6fdedeca8e68701cc11d6c3a610.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The agency/Dept heads like to be independant.
I would say it was typical surveillance of a Russian diplomat into which several members of Trump's team wandered into.
I would imagine the biggest crime here is leaking the transcript of a US citizen's conversation to the press.
It seemed obvious to me when I posted the quoted post and now it's come true.
Of course, there's lots of action elsewhere and as the world turns ... surprised no one has commented about the revelations that
Trump's Team was being surveilled and the revelation that the
American's names were not redacted/unmasked as they should have been.
And then it was distributed, whilst not containing anything of interest to Intelligence, to just about every person in all the Intelligence services.

Is this a Deep Throat exposing Trump's team, and maybe Trump, in something illegal ... like corroborating with the Russians to fix the election?!?!?!

What's your spin @ImWaitingForTheDay?

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Of course, there's lots of action elsewhere and as the world turns ... surprised no one has commented about the revelations that
And then it was distributed, whilst not containing anything of interest to Intelligence, to just about every person in all the Intelligence services.

Is this a Deep Throat exposing Trump's team, and maybe Trump, in something illegal ... like corroborating with the Russians to fix the election?!?!?!

I wouldn't bet the farm on that.

BrownArmy

I was just repeating what Sen. Nunes said.
Take it up with him if you want to discuss. :speechless2:

Nunes is a boob.

He proves the point that we need an independent investigation - he's a Trump guy, which is fine by itself, but he's also co-chair of a Senate committee investigating, among other things, the President and his crew.

Explain to me how he has any credibility now - he doesn't answer to the President, he answers to the Legislature, and more importantly, to the 'American People'.

Lulz.

BrownArmy

As an aside, I'm so curious about the 'blase' nature of government Republicans about possible connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Imagine if there were this many dots but the President was a Clinton - Gowdy would be coming in his pants.

Yes, yes, blah, blah, leaks: quite important.

But are leaks more important than Russian interference in our 'sacred' election process (to use Trumps' words), or are they equally important?

All of a sudden Republicans seem quite comfortable with Russia.

It's just odd.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nunes is a boob.

He proves the point that we need an independent investigation - he's a Trump guy, which is fine by itself, but he's also co-chair of a Senate committee investigating, among other things, the President and his crew.

Explain to me how he has any credibility now - he doesn't answer to the President, he answers to the Legislature, and more importantly, to the 'American People'.

Lulz.
Very indignant!

He's a :censored3:ing politician ... no politician has any credibility.

oldngray

nowhere special
During his regularly scheduled White House press briefing on Thursday afternoon White House press Secretary Sean Spicer exposed the biased reporting in the media and uncorked a world-class zinger at the very same time. When asked about a CNN report from Wednesday night Spicer was quick to point out the hypocrisy of the media.

Reporter Question: “CNN reported yesterday that U.S. officials are investigating that associates of President Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign…”

Spicer’s Response: “The last line of the thing said, ‘The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place. I think there’s probably more evidence that CNN colluded with the Clinton campaign to give her debate questions than the Trump campaign gave any kind of collusion. So I think when it comes down to that reporting it’s filled with a bunch of subjective terms about, ‘This person may have done this, possibly could have done that,’ and at the end of the story if you wade to the very bottom it says, ‘The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place.’”
http://rightwingnews.com/sean-spice...cnns-fake-news-brutal-mic-drop-hillary-video/

BrownArmy

During his regularly scheduled White House press briefing on Thursday afternoon White House press Secretary Sean Spicer exposed the biased reporting in the media and uncorked a world-class zinger at the very same time. When asked about a CNN report from Wednesday night Spicer was quick to point out the hypocrisy of the media...

Poor Sean Spicer - worst job in the world - he has to continually defend his lunatic boss.

Sad.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

I knew something like this was coming sooner or later. Just another pathetic attempt to distract us from the real crime: Drumpf's collusion with an adversarial, openly hostile gov't that wishes to destroy everything our country stands for. Nice try, but no cigar. AND how STUPID is the drumpf team (Who claimed they were the greatest team ever) NOT know that such surveillance was going on? Idiots, the lot of them.And may I add the people who voted for this wreck......

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I knew something like this was coming sooner or later. Just another pathetic attempt to distract us from the real crime: Drumpf's collusion with an adversarial, openly hostile gov't that wishes to destroy everything our country stands for. Nice try, but no cigar. AND how STUPID is the drumpf team (Who claimed they were the greatest team ever) NOT know that such surveillance was going on? Idiots, the lot of them.And may I add the people who voted for this wreck......
You amuse me!
Keep on trucking.