Union membership numbers and imposed contract

Ashell

I happened to talk to HRSC this weekend and they asked me if I was in the union. I said no, but they had me flagged as yes. I had previously been in the union.

I was just wondering... Lots of people have mentioned people not voting, or scandals like throwing out votes. What if it was something as simple as flagging all the employees as union, but only sending out votes to actual member. That way the total number of voters would look higher, but the percentage would come out lower.

And to those who are going to reply with you should be in the union. If you wanted people to be in the union you should have fight for everyone in the union, instead of cutting deals.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I happened to talk to HRSC this weekend and they asked me if I was in the union. I said no, but they had me flagged as yes. I had previously been in the union.

I was just wondering... Lots of people have mentioned people not voting, or scandals like throwing out votes. What if it was something as simple as flagging all the employees as union, but only sending out votes to actual member. That way the total number of voters would look higher, but the percentage would come out lower.

And to those who are going to reply with you should be in the union. If you wanted people to be in the union you should have fight for everyone in the union, instead of cutting deals.
I don't agree with much that our Teamster bosses do, but you chose to quit the Teamsters.

So don't expect any help from loyal Teamsters. To many of us you are just a scab reaping the benefits that we fight for.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't agree with much that our Teamster bosses do, but you chose to quit the Teamsters.

So don't expect any help from loyal Teamsters. To many of us you are just a scab reaping the benefits that we fight for.
I like how he quit the union, but he didn't quit his union job with industry leading union pay and benefits. A real man of principle.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

TheScab.jpg