UPS and Teamsters Discuss Two-Tier Wages, Sunday Deliveries---WSJ

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If I am going to have late air, I'm not going to a steward for help. That is not a problem for me, that's on management. There is no conversation - "I need help with xxx stops because they are probably going to be late" is not a conversation.
Agreed. But I do send let them know via Diad or if a sup is in the area before I leave the building that there may be late airs. It is required you do so. If not they are able to dicipline you.

F

Frankie's Friend

It's still one persons word versus another, which is moot.
The only problem is that it is first tried in the company's court and then deadlocked to the next level without a witness on your side.
Make that: 1 more on your side than theirs.

F

Frankie's Friend

Whine whine whine, grow a pair. Go find another job that pays the same with insurance, clearly you’re disgruntled, poor little baby
Nah dude, I'm responding to your company Tokyo Rose rhetoric.
I thought you were retiring.
I didn't know you were going into management afterward.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The only problem is that it is first tried in the company's court and then deadlocked to the next level without a witness on your side.
Make that: 1 more on your side than theirs.
I don't know what you are talking about, honestly.
If there are no witnesses, the conversation or even "comment" or "question" never happened. I've been down this road enough times over the years.
If we assume that the supervisor lies, said driver never asked for help, FROM THEN FORWARD I would never speak to management again without a steward and would ask the same. That is not helpful for them or I, which is why this scenario would not play out in 99% of cases. Do you think management would want that type of working relationship in MOST cases?

F

Frankie's Friend

Dont flush it down the toilet.
I cant believe you attacked me and left.
Heartwrenching.