UPS Daily On-Route Pickup - Neighbors Taking Advantage

E

el blanco

Hi, this is my first post here, not sure if this is the right section.

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.

... of all the chicken :censored2: things to be concerned about,

every time you see this happen, do a shot and a beer

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6A1B2966-A9E0-4D34-A15E-049D8F8DB168.gif

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.

john chesney

Sexual favors from neighbor ??? I think it’s a good idea

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I would like to hear @scooby0048 take on this post