UPS Daily On-Route Pickup - Neighbors Taking Advantage

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi, this is my first post here, not sure if this is the right section.

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.
Late pickup after they close?

imwell

I'm as productive as the methods allow.

Our office has the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup, where we pay a fee to have the drivers pick up our packages everyday afternoon.

The problem is our office neighbor, they didn't sign up for the UPS Daily On-Route Pickup. When the UPS driver comes to our office, our next door neighbor will rush out with their package and will give to the UPS driver (or put in truck themselves).

What can I do to stop our neighbor from taking advantage of us? I tried talking to the driver, and they didn't care.

OMG !
Could not even imagine having you as my next door neighbor.
I can see it now: The Ice Cream Truck comes rolling down the street and stops in front of your house because he knows that you have several children that enjoy ice cream. Your kids come running out; happy and excited with money in hand.
I send my young daughter over to also pick out a treat.
And You Tell her: "Go back home. He didn't stop in front of your house."

It's your post, in your words. But that is the image of yourself that you put in my head.
Again, couldn't even imagine you as a neighbor.

E

el blanco

no worries, there is no right section,

for this excrement

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That's life

Sorry you earn just enough to lose sympathy for most of the general population but also have enough stress to feel like lashing out at everything no matter how small it is.

Just like us.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I hate the people in business parks who aren’t a pickup but have the “ups yes” hanging on their door. Then end up giving you 20 boxes daily. Stop being cheap.

You don't have to stop...now if they bring 20 boxes to your truck that is totally different. You do not have to go get them.