worldwide

love your avatar! my mom helped build every one of those beautiful warthogs

The A-10 is awesome. Love the warthog and looking forward to seeing the hog demo team on the airshow circuit in 2018.

Cannot imagine being a driver and confronted by one of these scumbags hijacking my package car. If I could, I would jump out of my drivers seats with the keys so the scum could not get anything. If I had to make a choice, that's easy - give the keys to the scum and let them take the package car and the contents. NOTHING is worth more than the drivers life. Perhaps this is the next generation of the porch pirate - if they can't get one package, they'll try for the entire package car.

WorknLateHuh

Well, I hope that anyone who carries a gun, is trained and doesn't just randomly shoot people for no reason.

I can't decide if I want my conceal carry on the right or left, opposite of the diad.

"Can you sign the diad please."

*as I reach for the diad and accidently draw my handgun on the customer*

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I can't decide if I want my conceal carry on the right or left, opposite of the diad.

"Can you sign the diad please."

*as I reach for the diad and accidently draw my handgun on the customer*
Opposite side, and be able to shoot well with both hands, so it really wouldn't matter which side you carry on. A retention holster is a lot different than a DIAD holster...:w00t:

Funny, the police officer said, keep your doors locked. The 300 stops I had last week would have to go down to 150.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This isn’t the first time this has happened in this area. Guess they didn’t want to report on the trailers being broken into as well.

This happens too often, my driver group had three robberies last year near that area. The drivers are shaken up and given a few days off. There is no discipline against the driver for being robbed, that would be ridiculous. Our robberies were in broad daylight, the rental truck to steal the whole load is a new twist. My Center has several blocks of apartments off Camp Creek Pkwy that we don't deliver anymore because of robberies. Usually, the thieves are looking for cell phones.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This happens too often, my driver group had three robberies last year near that area. The drivers are shaken up and given a few days off. There is no discipline against the driver for being robbed, that would be ridiculous. Our robberies were in broad daylight, the rental truck to steal the whole load is a new twist. My Center has several blocks of apartments off Camp Creek Pkwy that we don't deliver anymore because of robberies. Usually, the thieves are looking for cell phones.
yes it is ridiculous to discipline a driver for being robbed, but it has happened.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All drivers should carry guns..
@RonBurgandy?????????? walks around with two large guns every day.
big_arms.jpg