UPS eating FEDEX up?

Oldfart

You don't understand P/E ratios?

Just confirms what most think of your intelligence level on here.
I don't generally own individual stocks. Except for what was given to me over the years and some I bought 35 or so years ago, my money is mainly in mutual funds. Have made some small purchases over the years and have been the benefactor of some stock options with my wife as well. I don't have to study those variables with mutual funds. Way too many companies inside the fund to worry about those numbers.

What my fellow employees think of my intelligence level is no concern to me. We are all just dumb ole truck drivers. They are upset that I have been here so long that my benefits and pay are better than theirs. They just might be smarter than me but that fact doesn't do anything to your bank balance.

Last edited:

vantexan

I don't generally own individual stocks. Except for what was given to me over the years and some I bought 35 or so years ago, my money is mainly in mutual funds. Have made some small purchases over the years and have been the benefactor of some stock options with my wife as well. I don't have to study those variables with mutual funds. Way too many companies inside the fund to worry about those numbers.

What my fellow employees think of my intelligence level is no concern to me. We are all just dumb ole truck drivers. They are upset that I have been here so long that my benefits and pay are better than theirs. They just might be smarter than me but that fact doesn't do anything to your bank balance.
They're not upset with what you make. They're upset that they didn't get the same deal in a reasonable amount of time. That they never got the same deal. That their most productive years were used up by a company that assured them that they would do better.

Oldfart

They're not upset with what you make. They're upset that they didn't get the same deal in a reasonable amount of time. That they never got the same deal. That their most productive years were used up by a company that assured them that they would do better.
What ever you say bubba. I will be in Sparta Kentucky the week of 4th of July and Kansas City in Oct and Homestead Florida the week before Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing you and your paper doll collection that you must be so proud of. Make your plans to be at one of those destinations.

vantexan

What ever you say bubba. I will be in Sparta Kentucky the week of 4th of July and Kansas City in Oct and Homestead Florida the week before Thanksgiving. I look forward to seeing you and your paper doll collection that you must be so proud of. Make your plans to be at one of those destinations.
And I'll be in Mexico the 4th of July and in Eastern Europe in early August onward. Sorry we can't make it happen. Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch!(I can hear the crowing now)

TUT

Pretty amazing, but reviewing both companies last end of year reports (unequal timing), they both reported roughly the same revenue of 60 billion. Fedex has come from a long ways.