UPS Leadership are you there?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yes but he thinks typing in French will make him look smart and avoid censorship. I almost started typing in Spanish back but then I realized I'm not a tool. Unlike some... :)
Just an under achiever who's only true accomplishment in life is probably a shiny new GED and maybe a bunch of participation trophies.
Does your Mom still lay out your socks each morning? Small little man?

542thruNthru

Just an under achiever who's only true accomplishment in life is probably a shiny new GED and maybe a bunch of participation trophies.
Does your Mom still lay out your socks each morning? Small little man?

Socks and underwear. Today was scooby doo.

You realize you are upset because I made a @Future joke that had nothing to do with you. Seems to me you're the snowflake not I sir.

Bamboozled

You realize you are upset because I made a @Future joke that had nothing to do with you. Seems to me you're the snowflake not I sir.

HEY 542 THIS IS THE PARTNERS FORUM NOT THE WHINY TEAMSTER 542 CALIFORNIA DEMOCRAT FORUM.

GO BACK TO YOUR VOTE FOR HILLARY LOSER PARTY FORUM AND GET LOST!!! BEFORE WE ALL START TROLLING YOUR FORUMS!!!
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.spreadshirtmedia.com%2Fimage-server%2Fv1%2Fcompositions%2F1013083316%2Fviews%2F1%2Cwidth%3D300%2Cheight%3D300%2CappearanceId%3D63%2Cversion%3D1474572205%2Fcry-baby-whiny-short-sleeve-baby-bodysuit.jpg&friend=1

542thruNthru

HEY 542 THIS IS THE PARTNERS FORUM NOT THE WHINY TEAMSTER 542 CALIFORNIA DEMOCRAT FORUM.

GO BACK TO YOUR VOTE FOR HILLARY LOSER PARTY FORUM AND GET LOST!!! BEFORE WE ALL START TROLLING YOUR FORUMS!!!
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.spreadshirtmedia.com%2Fimage-server%2Fv1%2Fcompositions%2F1013083316%2Fviews%2F1%2Cwidth%3D300%2Cheight%3D300%2CappearanceId%3D63%2Cversion%3D1474572205%2Fcry-baby-whiny-short-sleeve-baby-bodysuit.jpg&friend=1

Wow... is your tantrum over?

So I'm a Democrat because I live in California? You're more than welcome to come over to any forum you like.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

You are worthless! No...you'd make good bait for horny capra. When the herd finished with you, you'd be scaphed. Clueless aren't you, little man.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are worthless! No...you'd make good bait for horny capra. When the herd finished with you, you'd be scaphed. Clueless aren't you, little man.

That-escalated-quickly.jpg

tumblr_mgl5psmn4O1ra22gmo1_500.gif

giphy (4).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

8514C9C6-E174-49E3-9873-3F9D1D350812.gif

191B730D-2E06-4B0D-9D3E-EAC8D5E6506F.gif

Did your pension get axed?

Bamboozled

upload_2019-6-8_21-7-41.png

542 is like a dog that keeps crapping on our carpet and needed a good smack.

Actually I can go anytime. I am over 55 and Regan was in his first term when I started. I am hanging in, but going within the next couple years. I cant ever just sit still and my wife would probably kill me if I was home all the time. I am one of the Grandfathered people. I am just generally pissed and have no patience for annoying people after all these years.

542thruNthru

View attachment 251198

Actually I can go anytime. I am over 55 and Regan was in his first term when I started. I am hanging in, but going within the next couple years. I cant ever just sit still and my wife would probably kill me if I was home all the time. I am one of the Grandfathered people. I am just generally pissed and have no patience for annoying people after all these years.

Just so you know. We deal with much worse in the "union" and "UPS discussions" forums from managment all the time.

If you can't handle the little remarks I've made then I think you might be the Democrat not me. @Old Man Jingles help this man find his balls please. :)

UPSER1987

View attachment 251198

You must not be in operations if you are hanging on when you can leave. Why hang on?

Bamboozled

Just so you know. We deal with much worse in the "union" and "UPS discussions" forums from managment all the time.

If you can't handle the little remarks I've made then I think you might be the Democrat not me. @Old Man Jingles help this man find his balls please. :)

Wow now you want to see my balls

Did you hit your head? I guess your a LGBT Whiny Democrat Californian. Did you request a special bathroom at work??? Im sure they would give you one in California....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 251198

Carry on in that case

542thruNthru

Wow now you want to see my balls

Did you hit your head? I guess your a LGBT Whiny Democrat Californian. Did you request a special bathroom at work??? Im sure they would give you one in California....

Those are my balls but those are some @Future noodle arms! :)

I did request a special bathroom. I've destroyed some company toilets!

Bamboozled

You must not be in operations if you are hanging on when you can leave. Why hang on?

Im hanging on because even our full pension is 60 percent of pay and inflation is the the demon. Say for instance your getting a decent pension and your 401k. Then the government pushes to double minimum wage to $15 an hour. Now everything doubles except your pension and 401k.

When I was a kid my parents bought a nice single house for $27k, that house recently sold for $325k. Everything doubles every 15 years or so. So Im thinking I should hang in there as long as I can. I was thinking about getting another job, however we are so scarred if I worked in a place where we were treated nice I wouldn't know how to act. We are like abused dogs and believe we would probably end growling at people that are nice to us.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Im hanging on because even our full pension is 60 percent of pay and inflation is the the demon. Say for instance your getting a decent pension and your 401k. Then the government pushes to double minimum wage to $15 an hour. Now everything doubles except your pension and 401k.

When I was a kid my parents bought a nice single house for $27k, that house recently sold for $325k. Everything doubles every 15 years or so. So Im thinking I should hang in there as long as I can. I was thinking about getting another job, however we are so scarred if I worked in a place where we were treated nice I wouldn't know how to act. We are like abused dogs and believe we would probably end growling at people that are nice to us.

A doubling period of 15 years would require almost 5% inflation. It's closer to a 30 year doubling period at between 2 to 3% inflation.

Bamboozled

A doubling period of 15 years would require almost 5% inflation. It's closer to a 30 year doubling period at between 2 to 3% inflation.

You are correct and that is what myself and most people plan for. However, being that minimum wage in my area is still $7.25 and they are pushing to raise it to $15, I'm thinking it will have to accelerate the rate of inflation, probably the day I retire.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You are correct and that is what myself and most people plan for. However, being that minimum wage in my area is still $7.25 and they are pushing to raise it to $15, I'm thinking it will have to accelerate the rate of inflation, probably the day I retire.
Most businesses are already way above 7.25 and hour for pay the government will not raise the minimum wage as long as the private sector keeps starting wages above the minimum. I never understood why people complain the Government should raise minimum wage when corporations can do this just as easily as the government and with less hassle on the American people. Its simple, a good economy means higher wages for all without government action.