UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

Faceplanted

And they wonder why African Americans are hesitant to get injected with government shots.

Faceplanted

There is also a probable theory gulf war syndrome was caused by “shots”. It was either that or depleated uranium, being a good percentage of soldiers who have gulf war syndrome were supposedly never around the depleated uranium, you can make your own opinion

some service personal who were not even in Iraq suffered from it. That’s extremely telling

I had a family member who had it, it’s some nasty stuff that seems neurological. Considering lots of people around Chernobyl and those still living in the no go zone don’t have these same “radiation” symptoms, I’m leaning toward some malice/experimenting via the department of defense

I'm familiar with the Tuskegee Study, I was just off track with his post, misread the one prior. Thx tho.

Faceplanted

haha, oh to be young and naive again.
They have never been able to make a vaccine for the common cold. Coronavirus is one of the 2 main virus’s that make up the common cold

these evolve so fast that a vaccine is impossible. They have studied this for a century.

magically somehow this changed, and we should take a vaccine for the common cold

the average person is so stupid they can’t grasp common sense and they throw every study down through out history because faucci said.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
They have never been able to make a vaccine for the common cold. Coronavirus is one of the 2 main virus’s that make up the common cold

these evolve so fast that a vaccine is impossible. They have studied this for a century.

magically somehow this changed, and we should take a vaccine for the common cold

the average person is so stupid they can’t grasp common sense and they throw every study down through out history because faucci said.

It is. You can have the virus but not get too sick from it. Maybe no symptoms at all. Sounds good to me.
or, you can just get the virus without a vaccine and not get too sick from it. maybe no symptoms at all. golly gee beev, whodathunkit.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
It only took like 3 months to make the main vaccine. We were promised that variant specific boosters would be quick and easy to make after that. Deltas been around since December. Where are the boosters.
the only reason there is a delta variant is because retards rushed in to get a bogus vaccine for a virus with a 99+% survival rate.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
or, you can just get the virus without a vaccine and not get too sick from it. maybe no symptoms at all. golly gee beev, whodathunkit.
I know some drivers who had it. It was no pleasure cruise. Sick as hell for a few weeks. Some breathing problems for weeks after.