UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

This is despicable I’m furious. Have a half a mind to just say fire me cuz this is a prison without bars. You know it’s funny i said it was temporary parole time off for good behavior few listened to me

I know some drivers who had it. It was no pleasure cruise. Sick as hell for a few weeks. Some breathing problems for weeks after.
I don’t think you understand Abbot’s order, UPS can force masks on their property, employees and customers.
What other things can they do to suffocate you and make you feel like a slave

It’s Texas and it’s their business. UPS has that right to dictate how it can be ran. If they choose to waste money on masks for virtue signaling that is their problem.
I mean not really the government is using corporations by proxy to mandate their agenda it’s pretty transparent what’s going on. Didn’t these same people try and force a baker in Colorado to make a gay wedding cake a couple years ago practically put a gun to his head ? Clown world

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean not really the government is using corporations by proxy to mandate their agenda it’s pretty transparent what’s going on
I agree, but at the end of the day it’s UPS’s property and that is the law we agree to live under.

Im sure it’s going to disgruntle the hell out of my co workers and ill get some laughs out of the entire situation while getting paid to join in on this :censored2: show.

I just wouldn’t want to see anyone who agrees with me politically suffer financially for not understanding the law.

I agree, but at the end of the day it’s UPS’s property and that is the law we agree to live under.

Im sure it’s going to disgruntle the hell out of my co workers and ill get some laughs out of the entire situation while getting paid to join in on this * show.

I just wouldn’t want to see anyone who agrees with me politically suffer financially for not understanding the law.
I already know I’m gonna get fired because they’ll mandate the jabs which I won’t get. Might as well be done now I guess cuz that’s coming in the fall

PT Car Washer

I mean not really the government is using corporations by proxy to mandate their agenda it’s pretty transparent what’s going on. Didn’t these same people try and force a baker in Colorado to make a gay wedding cake a couple years ago practically put a gun to his head ? Clown world
Texas tried to force a baker in Colorado to make a gay wedding cake? With a gun to his head? Did Texas send Cordell Walker?