UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Cowboy Mac

So are you all going to lie down and take it, or are you going to stand up like the Texans did at the Battle of Gonzales?

1C62C813-477D-4590-ABA7-CFBEE44460A0.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You always seem to find a way to make things political.
Blinded by political ideology is a terrible way to live.
How is that political?

Every single person has had a chance to get the vaccine at this point. Even the vaccinated are catching it and spreading it. We aren’t going to wear masks forever and keep everything shut down. So what on earth is the end game?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How is that political?

Every single person has had a chance to get the vaccine at this point. Even the vaccinated are catching it and spreading it. We aren’t going to wear masks forever and keep everything shut down. So what on earth is the end game?

I mean, there’s absolutely no controlling it.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
What I don't get is Biden allowing continuous flooding of illegals, many of them full of active kung flu. Then they are releasing these criminals into the US, spreading disease as they go? Insane!
They want to push the brand new "Central American" variant gotta keep the numbers up!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Right. It’s a common misconception that human transmission is the only way a virus stays alive. Some viruses can live for hundreds of years with no real host under the right conditions.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Right. It’s a common misconception that human transmission is the only way a virus stays alive. Some viruses can live for hundreds of years with no real host under the right conditions.

Reminds me of the first scene in “Train to Busan”..truck driver hits 🦌...🚌

BeefiestMass

It only took like 3 months to make the main vaccine. We were promised that variant specific boosters would be quick and easy to make after that. Deltas been around since December. Where are the boosters.

Non sequitur

It only took like 3 months to make the main vaccine. We were promised that variant specific boosters would be quick and easy to make after that. Deltas been around since December. Where are the boosters.
The boosters are out there, you'll get your fix soon.
Look they got theirs already.
Screenshot_20210730-190549~2.png