UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

Tony Q

Focus on 2021... Sean and Fred will be a shoe in....I doubt this POS Taylor will even be associated with the Teamsters by that time... and Hoffa and Dancehall will be a distant memory. Gotta build this union new from the ground up and it starts with Competent leaders at the top...
I can’t wait to
Site and watch that one form the sidelines. One guy with part time feeder drivers and the other with 6 hour full timers. Have at it.

Scuderia

It never ends well for the Hoffas. One is buried who the :censored2:s knows where. The other will go down as the most hated man in union history. The Benedict Arnold of the teamsters, and his lap dog Dennis! Good boy Dennis, that’s a good boy!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So poop Sherlock. It was a slam on the east. The west would never agree to such a heinous concession as a part time feeder driver.
So poop Sherlock??? Isn’t it dinner time old man....about time for you to sign off here for good....

Tony Q

So poop Sherlock??? Isn’t it dinner time old man....about time for you to sign off here for good....
I meant no poop Sherlock.

I’ll stick around, as I feel a lot of love for me on here. Not planning on leaving anytime soon. Hell, from the sidelines in a year or so I might be a valued resource here.

KhalDan

Absolutely shocked that the son of the guy who went to literal prison for messing with Teamster pensions worked in lockstep with UPS to railroad members into ratifying a contract we didn't vote for. Shocked I tell you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absolutely shocked that the son of the guy who went to literal prison for messing with Teamster pensions worked in lockstep with UPS to railroad members into ratifying a contract we didn't vote for. Shocked I tell you.
im_shocked.gif

a911scanner

I meant no poop Sherlock.

I’ll stick around, as I feel a lot of love for me on here. Not planning on leaving anytime soon. Hell, from the sidelines in a year or so I might be a valued resource here.

From what I've seen of your constant divisiveness, that's about as hopeful as the IBT not ratifying this contract. Better chance you would win the lottery.

JL 0513

Funny the turnout language in the constitution only revealed itself after voting and the results. While I voted, obviously more than half the members didn't because maybe they didn't think it mattered much. If it was common knowledge to the membership that a majority had to vote or else 2/3rds no would be required, turnout would've been much higher. None of the union paperwork sent out all year reflected this need.

Hmmm...