UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

The Range

In too deep
Funny the turnout language in the constitution only revealed itself after voting and the results. While I voted, obviously more than half the members didn't because maybe they didn't think it mattered much. If it was common knowledge to the membership that a majority had to vote or else 2/3rds no would be required, turnout would've been much higher. None of the union paperwork sent out all year reflected this need.

Hmmm...

Yup, I demand an immediate FBI investigation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I can’t wait to
Site and watch that one form the sidelines. One guy with part time feeder drivers and the other with 6 hour full timers. Have at it.
Say what you want... at this point in time ANYBODY is a better choice than what we have in there now....clear out these old guard sellouts...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Funny the turnout language in the constitution only revealed itself after voting and the results. While I voted, obviously more than half the members didn't because maybe they didn't think it mattered much. If it was common knowledge to the membership that a majority had to vote or else 2/3rds no would be required, turnout would've been much higher. None of the union paperwork sent out all year reflected this need.

Hmmm...
Smoke and mirrors....taylor just cut his own throat....fact

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh trust me, I'm all in on the Zuck train. Dennis Failure and the Hoff are donezo...unfortunately that's 3 years away.
Good things come to those who wait....I hope this is another wake up call to the membership...you think the masses would have caught a clue after the last contract or the last election....

The Range

In too deep
Taylor cut his own throat? He cut ours first. He will be on bora bora in 3 years while you're stuck delivering on sunday for substandard wages. There isn't going to be an uprising come next contract. This is a tactical move to bust the union. Next contract will have have a lesser turn out because people now believe their vote doesn't matter (and it doesn't). It's all over red rover.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’ve known them both for years. Your pal was always a bigger hofficer. He would do anything jim wanted. He did a lot of it through Ken. At least Fred jumped ship on 2011. Sean did it in 2017. He feed off the Hoffa tit as long as he could. Then turned around and stabbed Hall in the back. People that have been around see through this. They wonder when Sean will back door them as well. I guarantee Fred takes a lot of heat for his unholy alliance with this Hofficer.

Look at the local 89 voter participation why you are at it. It took a a long time to make Rome fall. And it didn’t fall right away.
Took 21 years for the IBT to fall

Tony Q

Say what you want... at this point in time ANYBODY is a better choice than what we have in there now....clear out these old guard sellouts...
I agree, we should replace him with Sean who is one of those old guard sell outs. He’s the sexy pick.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Him and Hoffa need to jump into a cement mixer. Hoffa or anybody associated with Hoffa running in 2021 is DOA.
It Just gave O’Brien a cake walk into office and I will be contacting O’Brien to make sure Taylor has no future in this union and I suggest everyone on here does the same thing.... :censored2: sellout

Dollar Chasing

Hmmm...
Incorrect. The turnout language was posted on here months ago, even with whole threads about it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree, we should replace him with Sean who is one of those old guard sell outs. He’s the sexy pick.
At least he isn’t 70 and have no balls....look at the dip sht trump “fixer” lawyer who turned on trump after he was arrested... even the most hardcore people can change ..... all I want is someone who will check this company....who has some balls and who will side with some of our local presidents who are trying to fight the good fight but are getting NO :censored2: help from the national level.... ITS A JOKE!!!