UPS Rising just announced it PASSED by Default.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The whole leadership are a bunch of crooks and the whole team from Sean, hoffa Fred and whomever should be canned

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree, we should replace him with Sean who is one of those old guard sell outs. He’s the sexy pick.
Bs..... everyone has skeletons in the closet.... local 25 members are very happy with the way he deals with ups at a local and jc level... that’s good enough for me.... it’s a start and 10x better than that lil bitch Taylor....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree, we should replace him with Sean who is one of those old guard sell outs. He’s the sexy pick.
I don’t consider the Midget sexy but he has the balls to check ups so he will be my pick next time around....he should have NO problem getting into office... thanks Taylor, thanks Hoffa

lovelyleo

Keep talking politics. You’re regime has committed political suicide. At least Amazon is paying well, good luck.
You should go work for Amazon.
Keep talking politics. You’re regime has committed political suicide. At least Amazon is paying well, good luck.
You should go work for Amazon.

Yes but Amazon does not offer their employees free Benefits hell after all their insurance etc is taken out they barely make 10 an hour

And with no union they are treated way worse than we are

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Man, Republicans are going to eat this :censored2: up. RTW states are going to spread like wild fire lol. Hoffa & Taylor just dug the teamsters grave.
No... there are still some who care and will drag the dead weight along the road to redemption....as a whole the nation is starting to wake up... it is just a long road

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Taylor cut his own throat? He cut ours first. He will be on bora bora in 3 years while you're stuck delivering on sunday for substandard wages. There isn't going to be an uprising come next contract. This is a tactical move to bust the union. Next contract will have have a lesser turn out because people now believe their vote doesn't matter (and it doesn't). It's all over red rover.
As much as I think Taylor is a scumbag I really doubt he wants to bust the Union...