Ups wants to go back to the table

Integrity

Binge Poster
- I already knew the outcome of the vote and the consequences and will not participate in this fraud and collusion. Shame on anyone for voting. ;)
You can see the future?

Unless you are a union official participating in the negotiation process all non voters have given up their one voice, the vote, in impacting the outcome.

This a problem with membership, both members of the Union and members of the Country.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You can see the future?

Unless you are a union official participating in the negotiation process all non voters have given up their one voice, the vote, in impacting the outcome.

This a problem with membership, both members of the Union and members of the Country.
I can see the past, when the corrupt union officials rammed through everything in 2013. Fool you once shame on you, etc.

Brown Down

- I already knew the outcome of the vote and the consequences and will not participate in this fraud and collusion. Shame on anyone for voting. ;)
For someone who gave up their voice in the matter you sure do talk alot. As for collusion and fraud people like you who didn't vote gave them the opportunity to ram it through. You only have yourself to blame.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
For someone who gave up their voice in the matter you sure do talk alot. As for collusion and fraud people like you who didn't vote gave them the opportunity to ram it through. You only have yourself to blame.
Why would I blame myself? Not angry: I could care less, the contract is fine for me personally. IF anything, you should be glad people didn't vote, because there would have been more yes votes. :D

Let's face it - the no voters turned out, but the yes or fence votes were less likely to.

Brown Down

Why would I blame myself? Not angry: I could care less, the contract is fine for me personally. IF anything, you should be glad people didn't vote, because there would have been more yes votes. :D

Let's face it - the no voters turned out, but the yes or fence votes were less likely to.
And that's where you are dead wrong. I would have rather seen this passed with over 50% voting as that would have shown what the membership wanted. People like you and want to be lazy and indifferent are the problem in today's society. As far as I'm concerned your opinions on this contract are null and void since you didn't want to address them the proper way with voting them in.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And that's where you are dead wrong. I would have rather seen this passed with over 50% voting as that would have shown what the membership wanted. People like you and want to be lazy and indifferent are the problem in today's society. As far as I'm concerned your opinions on this contract are null and void since you didn't want to address them the proper way with voting them in.
I feel the opposite, you voted and you get what you deserve. Congrats. Don't blame me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
82588A51-3F67-480D-BB15-E2A715A0A60A.gif
What does this mean for SW region?

Brown Down

I feel the opposite, you voted and you get what you deserve. Congrats. Don't blame me.
And yet again he who gave up his voice speaks. Which part of null and void isn't getting through to you. If this hits the fan later at least I will respect the yes voters complaints because they decided to use their voice. Those of you that decided not to vote cannot revel/dispair in the outcome as you had NO part in it he process

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And yet again he who gave up his voice speaks. Which part of null and void isn't getting through to you. If this hits the fanlater at least I will respect the yes voters complain ts because they decided to use their voice. Those of you that decided not to vote cannot revel/dispair in the outcome as you had NO part in it he process
Wrong, every non-vote counts as a yes vote in this case. At least try to be factual if you are going to play devils advocate. Have a nice day.

And I did vote down our supplement, so there's that. ;)

Brown Down

Wrong, every non-vote counts as a yes vote in this case. At least try to be factual if you are going to play devils advocate. Have a nice day.

And I did vote down our supplement, so there's that. ;)
Then you are grossly misinformed on how voting works. Look at your local elections especially in levies/bonds. I've seen them fail with low turnout. If what you said where true wouldn't they by default all pass? The difference is they dont have a clause in it like our constitution.