USPS passoff

gchq

Could be your other package(s) weren't known, therefore, system only thought you were getting the one package.
Ah - so if it arrived at the hub later than the other items it would have been included in that drop? I guess it's a one way search at the time the package is scanned in that determines which way it goes. Logically that would make sense otherwise Surepost packages would have to be held in abeyance and that would be messy :-)

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice

Jam is heavier than bread.

I guess there had to be a physicist in this group :-)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ah - so if it arrived at the hub later than the other items it would have been included in that drop? I guess it's a one way search at the time the package is scanned in that determines which way it goes. Logically that would make sense otherwise Surepost packages would have to be held in abeyance and that would be messy :-)

Ha!! He just makes crap up hoping somebody will believe it

upschuck

When customers don't process their End of Day, or process it late, all packages processed from that shipper, UPS don't know about, therefore could not be synced for home delivery.

upschuck

What??? Not Froggy. You know he's our BC physicist. After all, if not for him, we wouldn't have found out that leaves flip before a thunderstorm.
But scientific tests results only indicate that it may or may not rain when leaves flip over causing no correlation between the two.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_0150.JPG
Used toilet paper?