Vacation during holiday

BUCN85

I searched all over for the answer but couldn't find it anywhere and I k ow it's been answered but I do not remember. I have vacation set for the week of Labor Day. Now I get paid for Labor Day still and my week off correct. And will that paid holiday be on that same check I receive 2 weeks prior ? Thanks

calcio56

I'm in the same boat. I don't think we paid for the holiday but I'm not sure. I was going to try and work it any way.

9.5er

You will be paid the holiday pay on your vacation check. I also have that week off. Signed up for it with out thinking about the holiday. But that's Ok, I'll be spending the week in Mexico.

BUCN85

You will be paid the holiday pay on your vacation check. I also have that week off. Signed up for it with out thinking about the holiday. But that's Ok, I'll be spending the week in Mexico.
Awesome. Good to know. What part of Mexico

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Bonus money :)

It's no different than if a holiday falls on a weekend.

That's why the big dogs take off Thanksgiving week. Two extra "Bonus" days

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I searched all over for the answer but couldn't find it anywhere and I k ow it's been answered but I do not remember. I have vacation set for the week of Labor Day. Now I get paid for Labor Day still and my week off correct. And will that paid holiday be on that same check I receive 2 weeks prior ? Thanks
In Europe vacation is "holiday" :)

Yes.