Mike86

I am little confused on something here. I am a TCD driver as Instructed was told to fill out my vacation on the driver list which in March will be 2 years with the company. I logged in on my UPSERS site to check on it. Once I logged on I notice it said 40 hours which I figured 20 for one week pay vacation and 20 for my other vacation. I logged on today and it said 20 hours. Now does any one out there no why this happen and what should I do.

Thanks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am little confused on something here. I am a TCD driver as Instructed was told to fill out my vacation on the driver list which in March will be 2 years with the company. I logged in on my UPSERS site to check on it. Once I logged on I notice it said 40 hours which I figured 20 for one week pay vacation and 20 for my other vacation. I logged on today and it said 20 hours. Now does any one out there no why this happen and what should I do.

Thanks
You have 2 weeks. The second has to be taken after your seniority date in march

Mike86

My first one I set up for is in Feb and my second one is in june. I am just wondering why my hours on the upsers site went from 40 to 20. Do I need to to do anything about it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
My first one I set up for is in Feb and my second one is in june. I am just wondering why my hours on the upsers site went from 40 to 20. Do I need to to do anything about it.
Ask your immediate sup to look into it. In my region you don't get 2 weeks vacation until your second year. Since you haven't hit your 2 year mark yet, you should only have one year anyways. So as of now you would show 1 week in the bank which is your vacation in February, then on your seniority date in March you will get 2 more weeks. So you can plan 2 more weeks of vacation any weeks after your seniority date.