Vice Presidential Debate..... 2012.... "this one should be good"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well tonight is the vice presidential debate and expectations are high on both sides. With so much on the line, each guy has to be on the mark to effect some change in the race.

I look forward to Joe Biden being strong and loud, and Paul Ryan to be fully scripted.

It will be up to each to make the other fall off script and say something dumb.

biden-vs-ryan.png

For OBAMAs team, Joe cannot mess this up. For ROMNEY, he better hope RYAN doesnt contradict him.

peace

TOS

island1fox

:sad-little:Biden strong and loud ??? WTF ? How about explaining all the shovel ready --no shovel ready jobs that were not created that we paid a fortune for ? How about explaining why the Dems have not passed a budget in four years ? How about explaining why the Administration still will not tell a navy seals Mother what happened to her son nor tell the truth to the American people.

Joe can also tell us why the middle class has been buried the last four years under Obama --this is exacly what HE said last week.

As far as Ryan --agree or not --Has a budget --has a jobs plan --has a detailed plan on Medicare and will be fully prepared to report on it --scripted --I think not.:wink2:

Biden is a clown that is one breath away from the Presidency --think about that one !!!!!

BrownArmy

LIVE!

Paul Ryan needs to sit up a little straighter, he looks a little hunched.

Joe Biden needs to stop smiling like a gremlin when Ryan is talking.

This is going to be a lot of fun!

I'm not sure a VP debate has ever generated so much excitement...

BrownArmy

It's real, real sad when the VP is performing better in a debate than the sitting President.

Also, both Biden and Ryan are wearing really ugly ties.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Ryan's been drinking out of an empty cup for twenty minutes.

(P.S. menotyou, I'm watching C-Span, just 'cause they air the entire thing with no: FOX CNN MSNBC ABC NBC CBS UPS spin...)

BrownArmy

I watched the debate on C-SPAN...they never showed the Moderator...

I think that was a plus.

Debate is ending...

I think Ryan was quite prepared, and I think that Biden performed quite well (no serious gaffes...sorry!)...

BrownArmy

Oh, snap!

Ryan's final statement...I think he just figured out which of the seven camera's was live for his closing statement, now he's looking at the AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Complete idiocy.