volume weird

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We know exactly how surepost works. Quite honestly even the post masters I deliver to dont know how it works on our end.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Those of us who get a full night's sleep are doing just fine.

To the OP----the new contract addresses changes in Surepost. If a consignee has 3 or more Surepost packages or has one regular and one or more Surepost these will all be diverted back to us for delivery. If a neighbor has a Surepost we will keep that one as well.

Not true. Respectfully. If you get done at 830, get home at 930, eat something, pet your dog, talk to your spouse, its 11. Take a shower get up at 6, how do you get a good nights rest. It takes me all weekend to recover from the beating, and sometimes that isnt enough.[/quote]

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not true. Respectfully. If you get done at 830, get home at 930, eat something, pet your dog, talk to your spouse, its 11. Take a shower get up at 6, how do you get a good nights rest. It takes me all weekend to recover from the beating, and sometimes that isnt enough.
[/quote]
Me too. In bed at at 1am every night, up at 615 out the door at 715. It is what it is. Sucks, hell yeah but you just make sure you get a lot of sleep on sat and sun, rinse and repeat lol.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Its always seems to be weather related from my perspective down here in Florida. Always late air or trailers being left in show ridden waste lands up north. That volume just sits and builds and builds and so on. When that weather lets up, it all comes crashing down ontop the rest of us.

Mr Shifter

I saw a big 24 foot box truck full if amazon when I was dropping sure post at the usps. Asked the guy who he worked for at he said he worked for UPS. I'm guessing he was a temp working for UPS innovations or UPS supply chain. He didn't speak good English. :/