Vote count.

B-Brown

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.
The National passed in 2013

The supplements of Local 623 and Western PA and the Local 89 Rider didn't get a third vote.

Are you agreeing with the piss ant above and saying that everything at the Marble Castle is hunky dory?

We lost a lot over the last couple of contracts and that is due to people who could care less about you and me.

The supplements of Local 623 and Western PA and the Local 89 Rider didn't get a third vote.

Are you agreeing with the piss ant above and saying that everything at the Marble Castle is hunky dory?

We lost a lot over the last couple of contracts and that is due to people who could care less about you and me.
All that I was saying was that in 2013 the master passed and in 2018 it didn't pass.

Nothing is hunky dory, that's why we have to vote these :censored2:ers out of the IBT next year.

You are preaching to the choir here my brother.

Maybe one day if I get a chance to know you I'll tell you about the fine members of Philly that I got to meet. I know you guys are string and P O.

B-Brown

All that I was saying was that in 2013 the master passed and in 2018 it didn't pass.

Nothing is hunky dory, that's why we have to vote these :censored2:ers out of the IBT next year.

You are preaching to the choir here my brother.

Maybe one day if I get a chance to know you I'll tell you about the fine members of Philly that I got to meet. I know you guys are string and P O.

Our local got screwed and to say that the contract got "voted in" is disingenuous to say the least. We did NOT want the leaser healthcare. We fought and lost due to a rogue coward in the Marble Palace. And trust me, I have issues just as you do with the guy running around propping up the p***y in charge. I am trying to be nice too.

Our local got screwed and to say that the contract got "voted in" is disingenuous to say the least. We did NOT want the leaser healthcare. We fought and lost due to a rogue coward in the Marble Palace. And trust me, I have issues just as you do with the guy running around propping up the p***y in charge. I am trying to be nice too.
I am in the exact same boat as you, more than you know.