Vote Yes!

Word on the street is that anyone eligible for retirement will be offered an early buy out. Vote Yes so you old timers can leave so us hard-working employees can take your spot. If the union do strike, I'll be in the hub working as usual earning more hours & making more money.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Word on the street is that anyone eligible for retirement will be offered an early buy out. Vote Yes so you old timers can leave so us hard-working employees can take your spot. If the union do strike, I'll be in the hub working as usual earning more hours & making more money.
Good luck with that car...just saying.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Settle down @Dragon .....nobody cares....

What'dyabringmetoday???

Until the system dries up. Then, are no pkgs to process.

Just like in 1997.

Your time might be better well spent....

Achieving something more than a 3rd grade level of the english language.

-Bug-

Management troll.

Dumb one, at that.
Perhaps you should consider reading your post then decide if you should preach to anyone on English language achievements. Just a thought...
(Yes- only three dots needed). Lol.

AlliSeeisBrown

In all reality, you want us to vote yes so that you won't have to be embarrassed and called a scab when you have to cross the line because your wages are still being garnished.

We didn't forget that.

Box Ox

boy you don't even lift. I would drop you with one uppercut.

2n8sqax.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was the buffest kid in school. no one wanted to mess with me. everyday at the gym, everyone was watching me benching 225x20... No one on this site could take me. Ya'll just jealous that I'm bigger and I'm a better gambler.
I was bigger, could do 226x21, and I'm the best gambler!

HereWeGoAgain

You'll be old one day, and if you push contracts like this one you'll be working till your 60. Now head off to bed you've got to be up in a few hours to load my truck, try not to suck so bad tonight will ya?