WalMart - Ohhhh, the liability of it all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He did! A whole package car!

It must have been at least 12 or 13 pieces but he emptied that sucker out!
Smallest was a P-800 and almost all the rest were P-1000 and P-1100.
I was a tennis jockey at that time after finishing 5th in the state in Mens-35+ tennis.
So ... in good shape physically, knew the DIAD very well, knew the 340 methods backwards and forwards, was a swing driver use to delivering using a mapbook.
Like I said, challenging for me but doable.

I could deliver 12 or 13 pieces now ... stoned.

Johney

I was in good shape, knew the methods and no pickups ... It ain't that hard ... in everyday in Atlanta area by 6 pm.
Seattle (Redmond) was harder as I was not that familiar with the roads although I had been there off-on for 18 months.
If you say so. There were very few deliveries in my area from the scabs that did cross.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you say so. There were very few deliveries in my area from the scabs that did cross.

Only a couple of scabs crossed in my building. Company yes men that ended up fired within a couple of years when they screwed up over something (and showed how much the company cared about them) and the union wouldn't help them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Only a couple of scabs crossed in my building. Company yes men that ended up fired within a couple of years when they screwed up over something (and showed how much the company cared about them) and the union wouldn't help them.
Would you be willing to testify to that in court?

Johney

Funny how that works out. One guy who crossed is still there today and ready to retire, I tell him don't wait by the mailbox for your pension check cause I'm sure it will be lost in the mail every other month.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hey @worldwide
Kiss off management Scumbag.
200w (3).gif