We need package cars!

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Whenever my dash board dies they tell me to keep driving. My horn has never worked since I started driving and on rare occasions it completely stalls out due to the ignition switch being loose. My breaks screech. While I do still feel mostly in control, we get a message atleast once a week about a serious crash in our center and hold the record for most crashes on the eastern seaboard.

If the horn doesn’t work I sit in the center and get paid to wait for them to fix it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Whenever my dash board dies they tell me to keep driving. My horn has never worked since I started driving and on rare occasions it completely stalls out due to the ignition switch being loose. My breaks screech. While I do still feel mostly in control, we get a message atleast once a week about a serious crash in our center and hold the record for most crashes on the eastern seaboard.
Keep writing it up as safety they’ll red tag it
🧔‍♂️✊

JustDeliverIt

Sounds like an unsafe vehicle. Write it up and if they don’t fix it refuse to drive it. Not worth it if something happens.

For more fun, tell them 5 minutes before start time that you are refusing to drive an unsafe vehicle. The scramble will begin

21Savage

It'll buff out
You think this will? 🤣

Some dude couldn't seea giant overhang coming right at his forehead apparently. Brand new pc.

Attachments

• IMG_2754_20220311_112756.jpg
    IMG_2754_20220311_112756.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 62
Neither do I any more unless forced to.
They are complete garbage
They run like crap they steer like crap constant electrical problems with it
And I love one of Don shifts and it sounds like the whole transmission is going to drop out of the truck.

I won't even get into the piss poor design of the vehicles they are not set up for delivering packages

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
They are complete garbage
They run like crap they steer like crap constant electrical problems with it
And I love one of Don shifts and it sounds like the whole transmission is going to drop out of the truck.

I won't even get into the piss poor design of the vehicles they are not set up for delivering packages
That is a shame.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hold on to that truck! It’s a keeper!

specter208

I think the new freightliners have Chrysler engines.?? And yes they suck balls! We’ve had 3 of them in our building under 50,000 miles blow engines! And two other ones already have had transmission replaced! They’re a joke!
Same engine and trans as the older ones. GM 6.0 V8 but with a crappy engine and trans tune. I can actually stall the engines on a morning cold start. As soon as the engine turns over, floor the gas peddle and the engines will start chugging and eventually quit. I think you can even flood the cylinders if you crank and hold the throttle at the same time for a couple seconds. Next time you try to crank and start normally, the engine won’t turn over.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I think the new freightliners have Chrysler engines.?? And yes they suck balls! We’ve had 3 of them in our building under 50,000 miles blow engines! And two other ones already have had transmission replaced! They’re a joke!
We've got one in our building with 63k and on it's 3rd engine. Incredible.