Well , it’s unfortunate.

robot

Has A Large Member
What an idiot. Throwing away your career like this. Being a thief is pretty bottom of the barrel. Good luck finding a decent job with that on your record

Whither

Scofflaw
We have very different opinions.
As someone once asked: "What is the robbery of a bank compared to founding of a bank?"

If the allegations against this driver are correct, it was very foolish on his part and he will no doubt face severe consequences. But he's a small-time crook compared to the likes of Bezos, Musk, etc. Most likely the latter will never face anything worse than some bad PR, and that's because the law is on their side against the rest of us working stiffs.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
1. As a frequent-grievance filer (that said, I haven't had to file since last Sept, and that was against the labor manager lol, but I easily averaged 15 a year for my first 2 years), I see your screen name. Look man. Give me a decent load without a boatload of irregs and bulky pkgs and/or frankensteined versions of "my" route with businesses in my loopmate's area, I'll scratch it most days. And get rid of dynamic Orion haha. Any given day I swear I'd make 5 more deliveries before pickups without all the updates.

2. I hope he does get his job back (though I strongly doubt it). He made a stupid decision. But his ethics are no different than the wealthy, they just have the law on their side for the most part. Profit itself is theft.
You hope he gets his job back ??
He's a thief !!!
You steal anything , your a pos and will never be trusted at this place ever again !!
I hope he gets time , interstate pkg , Feds get involved , won't end well for this dick head !

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My father owned his own business. He sent an employee out on a service call to a store , while there, the guy stole a Candy bar ,, my old man fired him on the spot !
My father fixed cash registers , no longer wanted this guy anywhere near the customers register,

trotsky

But its the perfect crime...you are the last one to have possession of stuff, then it disappears. Its a well thought out plan Im not sure how he got caught.

Johney

But its the perfect crime...you are the last one to have possession of stuff, then it disappears. Its a well thought out plan Im not sure how he got caught.
I think the story said he was taking packages from the center and putting them on his truck, not deliveries of his. Still when the same stuff keeps coming up missing they will just set up cameras on certain packages to find out. That's where the greed gets them. One or two you probably wouldn't get caught it's when you get greedy you're done.

I think the story said he was taking packages from the center and putting them on his truck, not deliveries of his. Still when the same stuff keeps coming up missing they will just set up cameras on certain packages to find out. That's where the greed gets them. One or two you probably wouldn't get caught it's when you get greedy you're done.
With all the technologies company has somebody has to be a complete idiot to steal packages

Hot Carl

We had a guy who would come in a little early under the guise of helping out his loader and just take high value stuff off the belt that was supposed to go on another truck and misload it on to his own truck. Swung by his house on the way to his area and dropped it off at his garage.

They caught on when he tried to activate a phone he had stolen with his own name. They started tailing him and eventually caught him in the act.

Top scale bid route driver. Threw it all away for some electronics.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We had a guy who would come in a little early under the guise of helping out his loader and just take high value stuff off the belt that was supposed to go on another truck and misload it on to his own truck. Swung by his house on the way to his area and dropped it off at his garage.

They caught on when he tried to activate a phone he had stolen with his own name. They started tailing him and eventually caught him in the act.

Top scale bid route driver. Threw it all away for some electronics.
They all think they’re master criminals…