Well , it’s unfortunate.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Back a hundred years ago or so, when we were on paper and driving torture trucks, I could see where it might be a temptation for someone with no integrity.
Don't sheet it up. No real way to track it. If it didn't show up on your sheet, you never got it. We had a guy that had the best yard sales and it took a good while to catch him. If he hadn't been so greedy and stupid, I think he could have probably gotten by with it.
But with tech today? You really have to be an idiot. The scan will always point to who did it.

Drink Craft Beer

With all the technologies company has somebody has to be a complete idiot to steal packages
I read the police reports in my local newspaper. There are so many people who get arrested for deliberately not scanning items through the self checkout lanes. Some think they can be smarter by using a 98 cent scan label for like 12 items that totals well over a 100 bucks worth of merch.

Dumb

I read the police reports in my local newspaper. There are so many people who get arrested for deliberately not scanning items through the self checkout lanes. Some think they can be smarter by using a 98 cent scan label for like 12 items that totals well over a 100 bucks worth of merch.

Dumb
Well back in the day if somebody stole something from UPS it would have never made the headlines because they wanted to keep a good clean image of themselves

P700slave

This is exactly why i was hired 34 years ago. Some maroon got caught stealing packages out of the trailer on the preload. Thanks for the good life bro. 8-)

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I was laughing when I saw that too. Some On Car wanted to arrest him at PCM but then realized he/she would have to run the route. “We’ll talk to him when he gets back…..”. Love it
“Ya know, Pedro, you really knocked it out the park today. SPORH looks great, 100% trace, and all your customers can’t say enough good things about ya. By the way, hand in your browns, the cops are waiting for you outside.”

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Walking a thief out the door in handcuffs in front of everybody sends a strong message. I never saw anything on my package car that was worth my career.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Walking a thief out the door in handcuffs in front of everybody sends a strong message. I never saw anything on my package car that was worth my career.
Agreed.

I always felt a hammer to the hands...

In the locker room corner stall...

Followed by a few violations...

Would definitely curb theft.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I often thought that the Company should plant a actor on site and make an open scene of a resistant fake arrest. Handcuffs and everything and have the actor screaming and crying as they drag him out of the building.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
With all the technologies company has somebody has to be a complete idiot to steal packages
I worked at a place for a while loading trucks. This black truck driver stole a trailer load of PC's. Guess where they found the empty truck? IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE! They caught HIM trying to sell pallets of PC's to a :censored2:ING PAWN SHOP!!

Several layers of stupidity. His homies all got caught too because they all turned on each other.