WE'RE NOT READY!!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Volume should start to taper both today and tomorrow. Next week will be relatively lighter but pickup volume will begin to increase.
Peak preparations based on projected volume are hard to adjust when those projections are way off.

Is this BOG predictions or are you speaking for every ups domestic operation?

Where do you get your "facts"? Do you just make it up as you go along?

If it's after five they are all considered to be missed so why bother driving to each stop.
Because this is in there "methods". Last Friday they loaded a known closed 30 pc bulk stop on my car. Until I delivered this stop, nothing else was getting done because these 30 boxes were blocking everything on the shelves front to back.

Pull into parking lot and had to wait for an air driver to come and get them because the pkgs had to be sheeted at the stop. Because they were nda. All air must be attempted. Same with ground stops. We were told you better be at that location when we stop complete.

PT Car Washer

Because this is in there "methods". Last Friday they loaded a known closed 30 pc bulk stop on my car. Until I delivered this stop, nothing else was getting done because these 30 boxes were blocking everything on the shelves front to back.

Pull into parking lot and had to wait for an air driver to come and get them because the pkgs had to be sheeted at the stop. Because they were nda. All air must be attempted. Same with ground stops. We were told you better be at that location when we stop complete.
Tell me how UPS still makes money hand over fist with this kind of mentality. If UPS would be their managers a decent wage and actually let them manage, all hourlies could receive a $10/hr raise and the stock price would skyrocket.

Ms.PacMan

If it's after five they are all considered to be missed so why bother driving to each stop.
We were told that a business cannot be missed until it has first been attempted - regardless of whether we think it's closed.

Working as directed over the years I've sheeting many misloads closed after posted business hours but before 5 with no attempt (even though the pkg had been called in and on my truck all day).

noahgw92

Oh yeah cause you know how hard it is out there pulling 13 s actually working (and not by telling others what to do) everyday dont you don't you Mr sup. You said you were a more laid back laxed sup.... it sounds like it.... a real laxed sup would care about their employees and not the problem (their own numbers)... is it that hard to think about anyone other than yourself and your numbers? Maybe you should look for a new line of work lol.

noahgw92

So instead of helping fix the problem, you increase the problem by moving slower? Makes sense.

Oh yeah cause you know how hard it is out there pulling 13 s actually working (and not by telling others what to do) everyday dont you don't you Mr sup. You said you were a more laid back, laxed sup.... it sounds like it.... a real laxed sup would care about their employees and not the problem (their own numbers)... is it that hard to think about anyone other than yourself and your numbers? Maybe you should look for a new line of work lol.