Western PA

Team89

Okay. Central PA is out for vote as well as 243. Local 804 just had their general meeting and had mentioned they are going to do more rounds of Negotiations. Western/Upstate New York and TCI are ratified. I cant find ANY info at all about Western PA. If anyone has any info on this, I would like to know and I'm sure others would as well. Thanks in advance for the help!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Okay. Central PA is out for vote as well as 243. Local 804 just had their general meeting and had mentioned they are going to do more rounds of Negotiations. Western/Upstate New York and TCI are ratified. I cant find ANY info at all about Western PA. If anyone has any info on this, I would like to know and I'm sure others would as well. Thanks in advance for the help!

The ballots for Western PA went out today and will be counted March 5.

stray

Western PA supplement that will be voted on has VERY MINIMAL language compared to the 1st supplement that was voted down. Full timers have vacation language for a couple months that had no language before. Part timers will be paid time & a half when forced to work holidays (no OT for 6th or 7th punch like 1st supplement had). No language regarding UPS covering the pension shortfalls like 1st supplement (FT employees will lose $.30/hr from August raise as things stand now). All employees in Western PA NEED TO VOTE THIS LAUGHABLE SUPPLEMENT DOWN! UPS refused to call this their "last, best & final offer" because our Locals would've brought NLRB charges against them for failing to negotiate in good faith. There WILL be a BETTER OFFER coming, as long as we shoot this BS down. Encourage your members to vote, their future is riding on their participation.

Team89

Western PA supplement that will be voted on has VERY MINIMAL language compared to the 1st supplement that was voted down. Full timers have vacation language for a couple months that had no language before. Part timers will be paid time & a half when forced to work holidays (no OT for 6th or 7th punch like 1st supplement had). No language regarding UPS covering the pension shortfalls like 1st supplement (FT employees will lose $.30/hr from August raise as things stand now). All employees in Western PA NEED TO VOTE THIS LAUGHABLE SUPPLEMENT DOWN! UPS refused to call this their "last, best & final offer" because our Locals would've brought NLRB charges against them for failing to negotiate in good faith. There WILL be a BETTER OFFER coming, as long as we shoot this BS down. Encourage your members to vote, their future is riding on their participation.

Hey thanks. I'm just trying to see where everyone is as far as voting. I search the web for whatever I can find and some things are just impossible.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hope you get plenty of people to vote. The IBT has a weird interpretation of majority. Uh oh- I hope Big Union Man....doesn't see this. Lol.

stray

Hope you get plenty of people to vote. The IBT has a weird interpretation of majority. Uh oh- I hope Big Union Man....doesn't see this. Lol.

Thank you, we are talking to all of our members, stressing the importance of their participation. We were all disheartened when we saw how close Local 804 was in rejecting their offer and certainly aim to exceed both the 50% turnout of voters as well as the 2/3 NO majority on our vote.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thank you, we are talking to all of our members, stressing the importance of their participation. We were all disheartened when we saw how close Local 804 was in rejecting their offer and certainly aim to exceed both the 50% turnout of voters as well as the 2/3 NO majority on our vote.
What are the Local's in Western PA recommending and what are they doing to educate and encourage voter turnout???

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
52467431_241356613436533_3173639094081159168_n.jpg

Team89

Sonia 804 going to vote on an offer now?

bowhnterdon

In the end, the IBT will claim the 22.4 language, covered in the Master, is the holdup. All remaining supplements will be enforced, no matter the vote.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Be prepared. The UNION will use it. Also the biggest hubs may hurt the 2/3.

Team89

Nope. They all have to be ratified.

I know. I'm saying if 243, Central, and Western, are all ratified on March 5th when the votes are tallied, then 804 is left. With 804 left, they could easily hold negotiations and accept an offer and vote all in the month of March. At that point, if the offer is voted in, then the contract could be ratified and implemented in the month of March.

I know. I'm saying if 243, Central, and Western, are all ratified on March 5th when the votes are tallied, then 804 is left. With 804 left, they could easily hold negotiations and accept an offer and vote all in the month of March. At that point, if the offer is voted in, then the contract could be ratified and implemented in the month of March.
Central ballots don't go out to the 5th of March.

Quit counting your retro check so fast. And who says the supplements are going to pass anyways?