Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

F

Frankie's Friend

No, what is worth most is the fact that we held out for a better deal and got exactly that. Many who were in favor of the most recent deal chose not to vote because they knew it'd pass. I don't necessarily agree with that line of thinking but, it is what it is.

No, they all have Saturday delivery. We had a number of drivers show up before they started work. Had a quick meeting with them and got them on their way. Was this meeting "fair"? I would've preferred that we had more than 5 days and were able to utilize the same internet/phone voting as the prior 2 votes but, they wanted this decided before the next GEB meeting in two weeks so it was done this way.

Cool, I'll make sure your legs don't get broken so you can cut the grass once were done.
It's a mixed bag. No, yes, and percentage of participants.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
49244298-7682-4FBF-B647-E43A6B94EA32.gif

IworkWhatdoUdo??

The Teamsters is a terrible Union. You give them money weekly, they get nothing accomplished weekly. Many states are outlawing the, you must be in the union. If you don’t have to pay Union dues don’t. UPS got its preloaders a $2.00 an hour raise to start. That $2.00 will go right into the Union, who again does nothing.
12+yrs/Teamster
9+yrs/SEIU member

Though the Teamsters Union hasn't done much to be proud of over the last few years, this is probably the best union I've ever been a part of. Means a lot coming from a guy who is not a 'die-hard' union nut (with all due respect, lol). My years with the SEIU were absolutely horrendous. No structure, communication, or support, and :censored2:ty benefits. Literally, the only reason to stay there, was the $21/hr to push a broom (And half of that went to our medical plan). But after a while, money alone is not enough of a reason to work at a job.

And though I tend to support RTW idealogy, if and when my state decides we will no longer be required to pay union dues, I will continue to pay them. I feel that there is no way in hell we would get the pay/benefits we get right now, if it weren't for the union.

We just need to figure out who must get booted in a couple of years. We'll get back there

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I literally am the hardest worker on my belt. And no, i'm not gonna get my check and quit. I'm gonna get the free money that UPS offers for school, pay for my next college semester, and THEN quit.

Now the truth comes out

You have the hardest pull in the building maybe the local don’t you