I got hired for preload on the 21st of Nov. I work 3 to whatever, and always stay until everything is done, not just my line, but the whole line. Never been late, never missed a day. What are my chances for keeping the job?

W

What The Hawk?

I got hired for preload on the 21st of Nov. I work 3 to whatever, and always stay until everything is done, not just my line, but the whole line. Never been late, never missed a day. What are my chances for keeping the job?
Don't ask us. It depends on the center you're working at. Ask your HR.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
EAE56831-797D-49AE-997D-B90D50DD84CE.gif

watdaflock?

Ask your supervisor and get back to us. Part-time UPS is a great gig after a few years and you qualify for benefits. The first year of paying all of the ridiculous new-hire union fees on top of their normal monthly dues makes it seem like it's not worth it.
After a few years you'll be committed and can't (won't) quit. When you feel like Brooks Hatlen, institutionalized, you're loss with-out UPS.

The Brown is strong.

Last edited: