What are the cardinal sins that will get you permanently fired?

CalDrvr06

We also had a early a.m. drivers (25 yrs senority) routinely go hm for about 30-45min and take his break even when he hadn't earned them for a looong time. They even followed him to confirm. He got suspended but still employed and working.

unloady

Be honest, don’t fight on UPS Property, DO NOT STEAL, show up on time everyday on your scheduled shift, and don’t come in under the influence. If you need the day off, call in 1 HOUR before your scheduled shift. You know, basic things that every decent person should abide by. If you follow these methods I can promise that you will always have a job at UPS.

unloady

Lmao you must have never been around a night sort
It’s the same thing on preload. Everyone comes in mumbling and slurring or they have their eyes popping out of their skulls. Coming in sober just gives management one less thing they can use against you.

Scuderia

what if you forget to throw away your piss bottle?

What if you comeback with a tree branch stuck to your mirror?

What if you get your truck towed?

What if you pump premium instead of regular?

What if run out of gas because you refuse to put $20 of your own money, because the center still owes you $40 bucks?

What if you work straight through because you want to combine all your breaks at the end to watch the end of the Monday night game?

What if all the helpers they try to get you bail, and you end up working 13.99 hours?

What if you deliver your own package to yourself and draw a middle finger on the signature screen?

What if you give an angry customer your supervisor’s personal cell number?

I may or may not be guilty of some of these.

Fuzzy Brown

what if you forget to throw away your piss bottle?

What if you comeback with a tree branch stuck to your mirror?

What if you get your truck towed?

What if you pump premium instead of regular?

What if run out of gas because you refuse to put $20 of your own money, because the center still owes you $40 bucks?

What if you work straight through because you want to combine all your breaks at the end to watch the end of the Monday night game?

What if all the helpers they try to get you bail, and you end up working 13.99 hours?

What if you deliver your own package to yourself and draw a middle finger on the signature screen?

What if you give an angry customer your supervisor’s personal cell number?

I may or may not be guilty of some of these.
We had a guy get fired for getting rid of his piss bottle by putting it a customer’s package.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Not on duty or on property. So make sure you cross the street.
giphy (8).gif

542thruNthru

“Unprovoked” so if an employee got in another employee face is that consider provoke if the employee hits the person that came in their face?

Well I know I would hit someone if they came in my face. Especially if they didn't at least take me to a nice dinner.

I don't know. I know I wouldn't chance it. It's easier to walk away. Only way I'm fighting is if someone hits me.

Janedoey

Well I know I would hit someone if they came in my face. Especially if they didn't at least take me to a nice dinner.

I don't know. I know I wouldn't chance it. It's easier to walk away. Only way I'm fighting is if someone hits me.
I’m a female he’s male he came so close to me like he was going to kiss me

Janedoey

Then you need to speak with someone about his attitude before it gets violent.
We never got into it before this is the first so it just happened then and there and the union they’re trying to help I guess they wanted me to quit but the union told them I’m not quiting they made the decison for me I feel like what I’m saying is just being ignored the bottom line is even if the camera shows it how am I in Trouble when he came so close to my face? That’s grounds to be hit but I didn’t. I heard people came back to work a lot of times under work place violence I’m a great worker and all the managers know this and major of the union says that I’m usually a quiet person it’s sucks the coworker is jealous that they provoked me