What do you do with your "bottle" at the end of the day

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
A driver from one of my hub's centers slipped a bottle filled with a yellow liquid into a brown tote with their pickups. The bottle makes its way to small sort, where it burst under a mountain of packages. Needless to say, the sorter was PlSSED.

Great way to kick off the weekend

km3

A driver from one of my hub's centers slipped a bottle filled with a yellow liquid into a brown tote with their pickups. The bottle makes its way to small sort, where it burst under a mountain of packages. Needless to say, the sorter was PlSSED.

Biohazard. Shut down the belt until hazmat cleans it up.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Drivers who feel they have to piss in a bottle are trash.

I guess Plattsburgh resident's let you use their outhouses apparently.

On a former route of mine, first two hours of commercial then 7 straight hours of residential.
No bathrooms outside of a church or school, not always open.
That was before Orion, now you'd destroy your miles if you thought of finding a bathroom.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

That's disgusting !!!
I hope they find out who it is and fire them !!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
i always went out with a spare gatorade bottle and it would go into the trash first thing when i got back

drivers who don't throw out their piss bottles are trash
I have seen a dozen or so piss bottles in the trash before....I think this is becoming an issue and we need to get language in the contract to state that we can go off area to use the restroom... Orion this is getting ridiculous....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i always went out with a spare gatorade bottle and it would go into the trash first thing when i got back

drivers who don't throw out their piss bottles are trash
I always emptied mine when I finished ... easy enough to stop at a park or roadside.
I wouldn't dump in a person's yard or curbside.
Note: I found out the hard way that urine kills moss.