What do you do with your "bottle" at the end of the day

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I've been puling the car off line and refusing to work on them for required work until they are cleaned of the offending items. It means a one day loss of the car when they respect the red tag placed on the car.
After that go get a pedicure Nancy

Over 70

20170622_085051.jpg

This was on the ground outside my center this morning. This guy needs to drink more water....

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I get those periodically in my letter totes, along with snot rags , empty water and soda bottles, used lunch bags, sunflower seed shells, and used napkins. One AH driver must sweep his truck floor and dump all the dirt in the bottom of the tote. To all you who are responsible for this I give you the Philly middle finger salute. I am not a custodian. Take care of your fu--ing trash and human waste.
After 19 years of this sh-t that rant made me feel better LOL
PS take off your frickin ASD's and drop your Internationals where they belong
Thank You.

Last edited:

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I get those periodically in my letter totes, along with snot rags , empty water and soda bottles, used lunch bags, sunflower seed shells, and used napkins. One AH driver must sweep his truck floor and dump all the dirt in the bottom of the tote. To all you who are responsible for this I give you the Philly middle finger salute. I not a custodian. Take care of your fu--ing trash and human waste.
After 19 years of this sh-t that rant made me feel better LOL
PS take off your frickin ASD's and drop your Internationals where they belong
Thank You.

Snot rags, huh? I don't think that "snot" came out of someone's nose...

You guys sure do leave a lot of nasty stuff behind. I found a single latex glove the other day turned inside out with two dirty fingers. I called biohazard, whatever it was, was disgusting.

I don't wanna know.

But as far as this thread, for one drink more water.. people love the UPS driver and they pee too.. everyone has to use the restroom at some point especially on hot days drinking 8 ounces 8 times a day.

If bottles are an issue, I guess find some way to fix it, because holding your piss causes kidney stones, bladder expansion, leakage, renal issues and heightened risks of cancer. That should be what the union would be worried about if you guys/gals gotta use bottles. That's long term health effects I'm looking at you 20+ year drivers.. and new guys you gotta think do you want it to leak on its own when you're 60 or 70? Is the cancer risk worth it, or a catheter and bag?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Well I received a new present in a tote last evening along with the usual Philly trash water bottles, WaWa coffee cups, Tastykake wrappers, and a wide bloody band aid with grease on the outside ! WTF

gio16

Well I received a new present in a tote last evening along with the usual Philly trash water bottles, WaWa coffee cups, Tastykake wrappers, and a wide bloody band aid with grease on the outside ! WTF

I found the flow chart for one of the trucks I load covered in blood. And the paper was still taped to the shelf. I mean...what happened. Then again, I really don't want to know.

Savvy412

I don't pee in a bottle to "help my numbers" I do because I don't feel like breaking off, looking for somewhere to park ,stopping.. going in . 5 times a day. Takes me 2 seconds. And holding in your piss x30 years. Is really bad for your bladder anyway

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I pee in cups and see how far away I can stand...it's getting pretty fun the farther back I get...sometimes I make my own leakers...rooooooooollllllllllll tide

Indecisi0n

Just sucks when you are in a hurry and upon arriving to your next stop you realize you left your piss bottle on the shelf without the cap. Wet box's everywhere.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I get and sort the NDA specimen bags every night (p-bags).A few times they have broke in the bins. No fun whatsoever. Needless to say I wash my hands vigorously at the end of the shift every night.