What do you do with your "bottle" at the end of the day

barnyard

KTM rider
Exactly, no one knows what's your dumping.

Exactly. If I have to use a bottle or cup (my preference, they empty faster), I dump it in the grass right away. Now that it is summer, it is a bit less of an issue. Most parks and ball diamonds have port o biffs.

MC0493

Dump it roadside if i can't be seen, or throw it away at the first opportunity. I wouldn't want to deal with someone elses piss bottle, so i'd never leave mine somewhere.

vvv

Drivers who feel they have to piss in a bottle are trash.
Upstate.......I think this might be the only time I've sided with your view. Plenty of public restrooms out there. I break off from wherever and do what I gotta do. End of story. And no.....I NEVER clock out to do so. "Job requirement" is to stay hydrated.....eventually it will have to make it's way out.

Upstate.......I think this might be the only time I've sided with your view. Plenty of public restrooms out there. I break off from wherever and do what I gotta do. End of story. And no.....I NEVER clock out to do so. "Job requirement" is to stay hydrated.....eventually it will have to make it's way out.
Not true. This statement show your youth and inexperience.

vvv

Just inexperience?
Sorry......not that either.

But allow me to ask you something, and that is what do you base your original comment on?
What did you take from my original comment to give you that perception of me?
Curious

Sorry......not that either.

But allow me to ask you something, and that is what do you base your original comment on?
What did you take from my original comment to give you that perception of me?
Curious
The fact that you said there are plenty of public bathrooms out there. That is not factual. Therefore I concluded that you were inexperienced. Even if you had only done 40 routes you would see that.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
A driver from one of my hub's centers slipped a bottle filled with a yellow liquid into a brown tote with their pickups. The bottle makes its way to small sort, where it burst under a mountain of packages. Needless to say, the sorter was PlSSED.

Great way to kick off the weekend
We actually had a pcm about this a month ago. They said if any trucks were found with gold gatorade bottles would be fired. I agree with that. Straight up hazmat.

jaker

trolling
I kept a 32oz Gatorade in my truck that I used, I would throw it out daily and replace it with the Gatorade I brought the day before

I didn't have many restrooms to use and I went a lot so it was easier for me to do it that way , but I never left a used one in the truck